Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New avi :3:3"3

C

CruxGammata

All that is great is built upon sorrow
-
298069289 603191651377352 986520368345558026 n

Transvestigation experts tell me that's a troon but nice try

i bet in 3 months you are gonna get banned for being secretly a malformed goblin tranny

@Uggo Mongo thots? :owo:

“Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency.”
I REALLY hope that ain’t a troon. Ur previous pfp was way better imo

I fucking hate women

Idk if its just me in cases like these I recognize her attractivness same way I do with things that are brutally obvious.

"Of course it would" and you say it in this resentful, scoffy and hopeless tone while doing this hand wave and you smirk at the irony.

As a matter of fact the opposite appears, llike her eyes are a lil' too big. Like, brocels, I'm about to subscribe to iconoclasm because I want to bash her face and its not becouse she is a foid but there is something wrong going on here ngl. I think my brain doesn't recognize her as factual but as a picture, there's just etertaitment value from her looks, nothing sexual.

This is weird because for some reason I feel this shouldn't be that way, like I genuinly think a healthy heterosexual incel should feel tingling in his dick but I don't. The only photo that gets to me is the 5th and 6th. That's where she looks...real.

I'm so blackpilled I can't enjoy foids, this is fucked.