Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New Atheism became a laughing stock because it was full of INCELS

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
Back in 2011, I too was guilty of being one, correcting anons on the internet by starting with a the dreadful 'akshully', telling my god fearing grandmother that there is no afterlife at a Christmas family gathering, arguing for reason and logic using arguments I saw on the latest south park episode.

During college I was part of a 'new atheist' debate club, where more than anything else we emulated Christopher Hitches, trying to speak with the same deep posh drawl, chugging down liquor and cigs in hope that it would lower our wimpy high-pitched voices. But what I also noticed, and this was probably for the first time in my life, is that the young atheist men I hung out with in the after hours were fat and unattractive, all of them. Back then, I didn't saw them as that ugly, just bohemian.

But looking at it now, retroactively, there were no guys from the sports team reading The God Delusion and making arguments in favor of abortion. The feminist ally back then was the pimple ridden debate enthusiast, taking on bronze age myths and superstition to fight bigotry and oppression.

When Elevatorgate happened I understood why it enraged so many 'new atheists'. It reminded them of a all too familiar scenario involving rejection. The brutal realization that that purple haired qurky atheist girl you had a crush on the whole semester, and were willing to kill God for, still didn't want to fuck you.

Last edited:
Wtf is a new athiest?

"new atheism" ?

whatever kind of atheist, i am atheist myself, but i do not brag about it everywhere, its just obvious to me that god doesnt exist, but i dont get into debates with believers about it, because it doesnt help me anyhow.

i also dont usually talk about it with other atheists, because.. since theres no God... theres nothing to talk about.. and it doesnt benefit me anyhow

"new atheism" ?

whatever kind of atheist, i am atheist myself, but i do not brag about it everywhere, its just obvious to me that god doesnt exist, but i dont get into debates with believers about it, because it doesnt help me anyhow.

i also dont usually talk about it with other atheists, because.. since theres no God... theres nothing to talk about.. and it doesnt benefit me anyhow

it was a literary movement every self-absorbed pretentious dork wanted to be a part of during in late 2000s.

I'm a nihilist. is that edgy?

I’m a penislossus
full