Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New ARGUS camera system can track individual people from 20,000ft (Big brother coming to you soon!)

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain

Attachments

• darpa-argus-uav-drone-gigapixel-camera.jpg
    darpa-argus-uav-drone-gigapixel-camera.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 125
  • darpa-argus-uav-drone-gigapixel-camera-12.jpg
    darpa-argus-uav-drone-gigapixel-camera-12.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 130
I just realized I posted this in the wrong subforum. Sorry about this.

idc I just wanna get laid.

Wear a hat and a dust mask

Cant track me if I dont leave my room.

Actually technically you can because you know Ill always be in my room, dont even need this expensive tracking system

wtf how are they going to let people go er?

they surely cant track people this well I mean eventually this is whats going to happen no going er for you

Reminds of that dang mission in gta 5 with that heat sensor shit.

Baseball cap + leaving your phone at home so they can't track you is an obvious solution but they probably thought of that. I can imagine it logging every entry and exit from someones house to circumvent that.

They will be used to monitor people using correct pronouns.

This is scary tbh. If they can make this work then they have processing Power years ahead of anything commercially available which is to be expected but who knows what other shit they're developing that they haven't disclosed yet. George Orwell's 1984 really did forsee the future tbh.

They'll just deploy them in all major cities at first and claim to be using them to prevent terrorism in accordance to the (((Patriot act))). Next step will be thought polididisiyshshdjrjrjjfieinrnfjsjntkdjsjjrjidiwnn

I really wonder who's behind all of this.

Freedom and liberty have always been illusions anyway tbh. I figured out at a young age that my “rights” mean nothing.

I just realized I posted this in the wrong subforum. Sorry about this.
nah it's pretty important topic to discuss i think, they can now track every incel 24/7 all in the name of (((security)))
They'll just deploy them in all major cities at first and claim to be using them to prevent terrorism in accordance to the (((Patriot act))). Next step will be thought polididisiyshshdjrjrjjfieinrnfjsjntkdjsjjrjidiwnn

nah it's pretty important topic to discuss i think, they can now track every incel 24/7 all in the name of (((security)))

So what if they can? Our lives are irrelevant anyway. They can watch me fap all they want.

They still can’t find the ISIS leader, yet they have this shit?

the (((government))) can suck my dick tbh

This is scary tbh. If they can make this work then they have processing Power years ahead of anything commercially available which is to be expected but who knows what other shit they're developing that they haven't disclosed yet. George Orwell's 1984 really did forsee the future tbh.

Freedom and liberty have always been illusions anyway tbh. I figured out at a young age that my “rights” mean nothing.
Here comes a candle to light you to bed, here comes a chopper to chop off your head!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back