Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New apt neighbors just moved in and they already shaking apartment with bass. Of course they are the only niggers in the apartment unit.

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
No one likes living next to niggers.

Thoughts on soys in NASCAR banning Confederate flag?

Favorite NASCAR driver?

Have you heard the good news about microwave weapons?

Very popular "gangstalking" tool.

kinda good fortune that theyre not shaking the appartment with ass if u be axin me tho

niggers being niggers, who knew?

go party with them

Your cumskin brain seems to be incapable to understand that they saw you, knew you were an incel and so they decided to blast bass music so you won't hear them having sex, thus saving you from suicidefuel and this is what you have to say? They deserve your apology.

Even though I'm on a waiting list for subsidized rent, this is one of the major things I ought to consider.

Apparently you can refuse some offers so I should try and check the place out first to see if niggers live there and refuse if it does.

But they probably live in ALL the locations unless I frame my waiting list for a town with the lowest demographics...

But then demographics could change in the 15 years it takes to get to top of list.

Put a cross outside their door and light it on fire (in minecraft)

Very true. Some niggers moved into the apartment directly across from mine a few months ago and they would congregate right outside my door and talk loudly while smoking weed and they'd leave their trash behind. Luckily they only lived there for weeks.