Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New app from makers of Tinder

fukface

fukface

Recruit
★★
If you’re already resentful of online dating culture and how it turned finding companionship into a game, you may not be quite ready for this: Crown, a new dating app that actually turns getting matches into a game. Crown is the latest project to launch from Match Group, the operator of a number of dating sites and apps including Match, Tinder, Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid, and others.

The app was thought up by Match Product Manager Patricia Parker, who understands first-hand both the challenges and the benefits of online dating – Parker met her husband online, so has direct experience in the world of online dating.

Crown won Match Group’s internal “ideathon,” and was then developed in-house by a team of millennial women, with a goal of serving women’s needs in particular.

with a goal of serving women’s needs in particular.

WITH A GOAL OF SERVING WOMEN'S NEEDS IN PARTICULAR!!!

Fuck me sideways.

just fucking lol.
"do you hate what our app has done to online dating? buy our new app goy"

Someone fucking kill me rn.

It really is over

What kind of fucking help do foids need? They get matches without any pictures JFL.

If they've turned it into a game I'm the loser