Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious New AI tool will make video editing obsolete

It wont. Its generating/editing small clips with a very "defined purpose". If u asked it to edit an yt video it simply couldnt. It will be awhile before editors get replaced by ai.

It wont. Its generating/editing small clips with a very "defined purpose". If u asked it to edit an yt video it simply couldnt. It will be awhile before editors get replaced by ai.

I think people overestimate AI honestly... the government, military, Hollywood, etc. have had Ai, cloning, and other crazy shit I could bring up, but I won't - forever. "They" will never give you the type of AI that "they" have right now. We have the most default / demo version of it right now. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the commercials and news networks you see on tv (or just on YouTube) are all artificial bullshit and not real people. The problem is... they would never tell us otherwise / it'll never be in our possession.

It's a cocktease and they're dangling the dog treat above the dog and not giving it to him, absolutely making him salivate. Hope you get the analogy.

Yeah already seen this. Metas movie AI can generate entire 1 Minute Clips of things and even apply music and sound.

OpenAIs Sora wasnt released yet to the public but Was even better then this nearly a year ago.

Actors, Models, VFX Designers, Directors, Animators, Programmers etc. Need to watch out.

5 more years and the world doesnt need professional Artists anymore.

10 more years and everyone will be able to mass produce Block Busters on their phones.

A good thing is: Hollywood will disappear.

But so will nature documentary and photography and pretty much everything else.

Another good thing: Social Media will collapse.

Social Media will ABSOLUTELY collapse with this going Main stream. Thats why they hold back on sora.

But Mets wont.

Now add bloody machetes...

Ai replies: "thats the original image."

This is going to be terrible for the Law Enforcement community