Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion New AI just dropped

All neutered now.

Summarize you nigger. Don’t just post the video and not say anything for us lazycels to read.

Summarize you nigger. Don’t just post the video and not say anything for us lazycels to read.
Just watch the first 2 mins. The new chatgpt was released last week and this shit already destroyed it. It's getting out of hand

Just watch the first 2 mins. The new chatgpt was released last week and this shit already destroyed it. It's getting out of hand
It doesn't outperform the state-of-the-art language models, but it comes pretty close with a way lower price tag. They were basically able to replace human fine-tuning by using already existing state-of-the-art language models and it worked pretty well.

The implications of this could be pretty meme. AI chaos is now one step closer. These opinions are mine and not part of the video btw.

He literally says at the end of the video it’s not even better than chatgpt.

I wish I was high IQ enough to appreciate this

I wish I was high IQ enough to appreciate this
I dont think there's much to understand besides all humans will be useless compared to ai no matter what, which gives me lifefuel

AI is dominated by the Jews