Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Never would i forgive foids, never, i would abuse her as a revenge.

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

J'ws getting kicked out in more than 100 countries
★★
It's over, never would i forgives for they did to us, how they ignored us, our existence, even if things would change for the better for us, like a dream scenario where incels issues are fixed, never would i forget the millions of single men that struggled,mocked, ridiculed.

Just by thinking that i would abuse a foid, strangle her if a foid was assigned to me by the gov, i would beat the shit of her, drown her in the bathtube and when she almost lose consciousness i relieve her and drown her again and again, punch her against the wall, pull her hair and kick her on the face, punch her, being a constant threat to her, even she didn't do nothing, she gotta pay for other foids crime.

No forgetting nor forgiveness.

It's over, never would i forgives for they did to us, how they ignored us, our existence, even if things would change for the better for us, like a dream scenario where incels issues are fixed, never would i forget the millions of single men that struggled,mocked, ridiculed.

Just by thinking that i would abuse a foid, strangle her if a foid was assigned to me by the gov, i would beat the shit of her, drown her in the bathtube and when she almost lose consciousness i relieve her and drown her again and again, punch her against the wall, pull her hair and kick her on the face, punch her, being a constant threat to her, even she didn't do nothing, she gotta pay for other foids crime.

No forgetting nor forgiveness.
should be in "must read content"... excelen