Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never watch tv, movies, listen to music, watch sports, read fiction or watch the news

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
All of them will make you depressed and sap your energy and will to develop yourself in whatever hobbies/interests you have. I made the mistake a few weeks back of going on youtube and listening to music for hours and hours.. ended up depressed for a week afterwards, thats how poisonous this stuff is.

In the last 10 years I've watched 3 movies and watched less than 10 hours of television shows.. and regretted it every time afterwards. On the bright side in the last decade I read 0 fiction books, I tried twice but never made it past the first chapter before they brought out the love interest stuff and I was that bored by the uncreative normie writing. And for sports watched zero sports in the last 10 years and obviously went to zero sports events in person. I don't want to see Chads & Tyrones playing sports with thousands of normies and foids worshipping them.

The blackpilled incel must dedicate his life to his interests and talents. And develop them to transcendent levels. Normies role in life is to worship Chads and be in awe of them. Normie entertainment gives you false emotions, and drains you by making you experience emotions.

What you want is that you 'get into' whatever hobby you are working on. And let your mind get lost on it, and let your mind have time to think about it even subconsciously. Normie entertainment like music it drowns out your ability to think deeply. Now for normies thats not a problem as they don't think deeply anyways.

Its in that state where your mind is deeply engaged in what you are doing, that the incel can experience tranquility.

There's media that is appropriate for people like us. It may be hard to find however.

Music is one of the biggest lifefuels I have so rather not. Just stay away from normieshit.

Also upload an avi finally you faggot
@Dregster666

And do what?

Just become a secluded hermit theory

Just kys theory.

What you want is that you 'get into' whatever hobby you are working on.

Easier said than done. I have many hobbies, but I don't see myself engaging in them all the time.

That being said, you're right about entertainment being toxic these days. It seems to me it wasn't so bad few years ago. I have indulged in binge-watching animes, TV-series and all kinds of stuff in the 2010s, it wasn't so bad, pretty great actually, but these days the culture war has invaded everything and made it all insufferable. As for the news cycle, it's terrible too, mostly because the side of Tyranny is winning everywhere so it's kind of depressing to see its rise.

Our screens are addictive but we have to cut off from them as much as we can, our mental sanity is at stake. We have to face boredom and learn to live with it, until a better future shows up.

Last edited:
What if my hobby is making music and I have to listen to it to work on it

All of them will make you depressed and sap your energy and will to develop yourself in whatever hobbies/interests you have. I made the mistake a few weeks back of going on youtube and listening to music for hours and hours.. ended up depressed for a week afterwards, thats how poisonous this stuff is.

In the last 10 years I've watched 3 movies and watched less than 10 hours of television shows.. and regretted it every time afterwards. On the bright side in the last decade I read 0 fiction books, I tried twice but never made it past the first chapter before they brought out the love interest stuff and I was that bored by the uncreative normie writing. And for sports watched zero sports in the last 10 years and obviously went to zero sports events in person. I don't want to see Chads & Tyrones playing sports with thousands of normies and foids worshipping them.

The blackpilled incel must dedicate his life to his interests and talents. And develop them to transcendent levels. Normies role in life is to worship Chads and be in awe of them. Normie entertainment gives you false emotions, and drains you by making you experience emotions.

What you want is that you 'get into' whatever hobby you are working on. And let your mind get lost on it, and let your mind have time to think about it even subconsciously. Normie entertainment like music it drowns out your ability to think deeply. Now for normies thats not a problem as they don't think deeply anyways.

Its in that state where your mind is deeply engaged in what you are doing, that the incel can experience tranquility.

I only read the news.

This is why I torrent old stuff before the woke bullshit brigade took it over & old wwf which ain't a sport.

Is Messi a Chad to you? Not every sport is Chad/Tyrone centric, only in retarded burgerland.

The blackpilled incel must dedicate his life to his interests and talents. And develop them to transcendent levels.

well, I want to get into fiction writing, so avoiding fiction (books, movies, tv) would be a weird move :feelshaha: but ye, as a rule of thumb, the older the media, the better it gets usually

Music and television shows are the only things that keep me going.

Easier said than done. I have many hobbies, but I don't see myself engaging in them all the time.

That being said, you're right about entertainment being toxic these days. It seems to me it wasn't so bad few years ago. I have indulged in binge-watching animes, TV-series and all kinds of stuff in the 2010s, it wasn't so bad, pretty great actually, but these days the culture war has invaded everything and made it all insufferable. As for the news cycle, it's terrible too, mostly because the side of Tyranny is winning everywhere so it's kind of depressing to see its rise.

Our screens are addictive but we have to cut off from them as much as we can, our mental sanity is at stake. We have to face boredom and learn to live with it, until a better future shows up.

Something that makes it poisonous is like you are saying about Tyranny on the news. None of us can do the slightest thing about it, so why even think about it. And it is also sensationalized, despite all this tyranny my life is not different than it was this time last year, or this time 10 years ago.

Your point about boredom is really good. Boredom forces you to find things to do, and you end up getting addicted to them, whatever it is. It can be watching normievision or it can be doing something where you get some sort of skills.
well, I want to get into fiction writing, so avoiding fiction (books, movies, tv) would be a weird move :feelshaha: but ye, as a rule of thumb, the older the media, the better it gets usually

I'll give you a pass if you are planning on writing fiction.. but as you know its easy to end up getting addicted and just sitting there watching instead of doing it in a learning sense, like taking notes, rewinding reviewing what made scenes exciting, reviewing how they put clues earlier in the writing, etc.

A samurai neckbeard is born, I sense great power in him.

Last edited:
Is Messi a Chad to you? Not every sport is Chad/Tyrone centric, only in retarded burgerland.

Well I'm in burgerland and our sports don't include any talent or brains.. just sheer size and strength.

But do you want to be a pathetic fanboy in the stands with the normies cheering heroes on?

Play video games instead

I agree. Discussion of gender identity, gender differences and zero sum competitive social games has invaded every aspect of entertainment and formerly neutral forms of real life escapism like politics. It's truly insufferable. I'd say the turning point for all this when it started getting apparent was 2014 with GamerGate but it got way worse after 2017 for some reason with #metoo and increased unecessary negative "coverage" of manosophere and incel groups and hastily trying to tie them into American culture wars. Really sick of hearing it all.
The world shouldn't revolve around le west and its culture wars but that's what the media is trying to force.

Do you know the fable of the children and the monsters and the more scared the children are of the monsters and the more attention the children pay to the monsters the bigger and scarier those monsters get. Of course it is all just in peoples imaginations, and those monsters can never actually come out of the imaginations.

Once you turn off all the normies screaming for attention and threatening you, they simply disappear from your life. Wouldn't know which politician won my local district and don't care.

Do you know the fable of the children and the monsters and the more scared the children are of the monsters and the more attention the children pay to the monsters the bigger and scarier those monsters get. Of course it is all just in peoples imaginations, and those monsters can never actually come out of the imaginations.

Once you turn off all the normies screaming for attention and threatening you, they simply disappear from your life. Wouldn't know which politician won my local district and don't care.
Just because you don't know and don't care about things doesn't mean they can't still affect you.
But I get what you're saying. You don't have to always try to be in the know. Most of the news is misinformation and glorified gossip anyway.

based caveman max. i will do it after i am done traveling, will monk max in some theravada or zen monastery

Just watch the paint dry theory