Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never tell anyone your feeling suicidal....or you'll be sent away to a mental ward.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
At 15, I was feeling suicidal thoughts told my parents...and next thing I knew the cops showed up, basically cuffed me to a stretcher, sent me to a ward. When I was at that ward, everyone there had short tempors and would start fights over almost nothing. Funny enough, most of the fights were girl on girl. The only way you could leave, is by convincing the doctor you were okay. That meant taking all the meds you were given. You also had to be on basically perfect behavior. If you got into a fight, you'd prob have to be at that ward at least another month. It was hell, and the only reason I was allowed to leave (and I was there like 4 weeks) was because I never talked to anyone.

Last edited:
And people wonder why we have trust issues.

Their plan is to punish you, that you acted up. They want you to stfu or die quietly without bothering other people.

They don’t want for you to escape the rat race, that is why they lock you up.

normies aren't your friends, shrinks aren't your friends

Imagine opening up to someone

If you're depressed the best thing to do (if you feel the need to talk) is vent on here. Never tell actual people that you know, especially parents, as this shit OP described is always likely outcome. I didn't mind psych wards though, when I was a Homelesscel I treated it like a rood over my head and free meals.

Was a tad annoying with some of the nutcase assholes antics at night though, mostly though is I asked for sleeping pills they would give me them so wasn't to much of a problem.

Here's a recording I made of two separate stays I had in a ward, with nutcase screeching gibberish and nonsense at night:

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-529171941/use-mp3splt-to-obtain-original-tracks

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-529171941/bath

Last edited:
If you're depressed the best thing to do (if you feel the need to talk) is vent on here. Never tell actual people that you know, especially parents, as this shit OP described is always likely outcome. I didn't mind psych wards though, when I was a Homelesscel I treated it like a rood over my head and free meals.

Was a tad annoying with some of the nutcase assholes antics at night though, mostly though is I asked for sleeping pills they would give me them so wasn't to much of a problem.

Here's a recording I made of two separate stays I had in a ward, with nutcase screeching gibberish and nonsense at night:

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-529171941/use-mp3splt-to-obtain-original-tracks

That shit is brutal ngl.
normies aren't your friends, shrinks aren't your friends
This

everyone there had short tempors and would start fights over almost nothing. Funny enough, most of the fights were girl on girl
Are you talking about the personnel there? If so JFL at the hospital.
It's annoying though bearable, worse is being stuck beside old fossilcels who shit beside you a million times a night. Which has happened more than once to me. Can hear him shitting from 1:00 onwards:

View: https://soundcloud.com/user-529171941/komode-man-mp3#t=1:14

Im crying, it sounds like diarrhoea too :feelskek:

Last edited:
1 month? how is that legal? it's 3 days max here unless they get a court order
Their plan is to punish you, that you acted up. They want you to stfu or die quietly without bothering other people.
All true.
I have nothing but ragefuel from my psych ward visit

This is the retarded society we live in, what a joke

Imagine being at the rock bottom already and made to be treated like more of an alien, numbed by the pills completely, blue pilled bs advice (very commonly given to suicidal people) and then forced to put on a fake smile jfl

At 15, I was feeling suicidal thoughts told my parents...and next thing I knew the cops showed up, basically cuffed me to a stretcher, sent me to a ward. When I was at that ward, everyone there had short tempors and would start fights over almost nothing. Funny enough, most of the fights were girl on girl. The only way you could leave, is by convincing the doctor you were okay. That meant taking all the meds you were given. You also had to be on basically perfect behavior. If you got into a fight, you'd prob have to be at that ward at least another month. It was hell, and the only reason I was allowed to leave (and I was there like 4 weeks) was because I never talked to anyone.
Somehow, the military found out through my social media ramblings and was about to commit or medicate me to shit, back in my pre-enlightenment days, but I managed to lie through my teeth and convince them that everything was fine. Then they promptly left me alone :)

holy shit that sounds like horror game ambiance what the fuck

this shit should be a human rights violation

Yup happened to me twice

i honestly think getting ur name called in the psych ward to pack it up is a better feeling then drugs

Im crying, it sounds like diarrhoea too :feelskek:

This Fossilcel done this like 6-8 times a night at least, sometimes he would shit and piss the bed before they could get him to the toilet or a komode to him, and it would seep into over to my side. I went fucking proper nuts after about a week of this, of course they turned it around on me and kept telling me to "calm down" and to "stop being aggressive" and all it got me was another 2 weeks in there.

holy shit that sounds like horror game ambiance what the fuck
Yeah, that shits pretty normal in those places ngl.

bro.....how did you tolerate that? how bad did it smell?
100x worse than you imagine Bro.

This Fossilcel done this like 6-8 times a night at least, sometimes he would shit and piss the bed before they could get him to the toilet or a komode to him, and it would seep into over to my side. I went fucking proper nuts after about a week of this, of course they turned it around on me and kept telling me to "calm down" and to "stop being aggressive" and all it got me was another 2 weeks in there.

Yeah, that shits pretty normal in those places ngl.

100x worse than you imagine Bro.
such a shitty situation....no pun intended. Calm down for being too aggressive when your roommate is shitting the bed constantly? Unreal. You should have dumped in his bed while he was sleeping and blamed it on him.

I learned this in the military and quickly pretended I was only fucking around and was actually ok. Than god it never escalated

What's the best that could happen if you opened up to people? Getting fed the same bullshit platitudes you've heard for years if not decades? No one besides other incels can fathom how tormented we are 24/7/365, so it's best to just suffer in peace until we're finally ready to check out of this dejecting existence.

What's the best that could happen if you opened up to people? Getting fed the same bullshit platitudes you've heard for years if not decades? No one besides other incels can fathom how tormented we are 24/7/365, so it's best to just suffer in peace until we're finally ready to check out of this dejecting existence.

I was at mental asylum too at age 14.
The girls there made fun of my virginity

Me when I was younger: politely expressed my depression about being treated like shit due to being an ugly manlet.

Normies: Wow you need therapy/a mental hospital/stop being so insecure/you have a complex/it's all in your head.

Me now: autistic levels of stoicism irl because I'm tired of the normie reaction to men's problems, where they either gaslight us or double down on their bullying.

Normies: Wow you should share your feelings more/don't you know toxic masculinity is bad?

Screw them. The only place a man (who isn't a gay black transgender) can get some sympathy is on a forum like this. Otherwise at best, you'll get a suicide hotline shoved in your face, all so some normie can get their virtue signaling rush for that day. If they truly cared, then maybe they would back the fuck off before pushing some truecel towards going ER.