Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never talk publicly about Blackpill ideas

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
It’s social suicide and people will shit on you for even implying Blackpill sort of ways of thinking.

i want to put blackpill lotion on my dick and rape foids

The only blackpill related thing that i've said in publicly is the phrase "hair is life"

Yup. I always just say some bluepill shit If the topic of dating or something gets brought up.

Funny thing is, I hear people drop blackpills all the time but if I straight up start saying it then they will deny it's existence which is funny

Yup. I always just say some bluepill shit If the topic of dating or something gets brought up.

Funny thing is, I hear people drop blackpills all the time but if I straight up start saying it then they will deny it's existence which is funny
It’s a cult we’re not apart of

Even My family thinks I’m crazy for saying Blackpilled shit jfl

What reaction did you get
My maternal grandpa cared a lot about his hair since he was the only son of his dad to not have balding, so they didn't react badly to my statement

well yeah blackpill autism is only something I talk about online, I wouldn't spew such basement-dwelling retardation to normal people

retarded world

It’s social suicide and people will shit on you for even implying Blackpill sort of ways of thinking.
I’m openly blackpilled around normies they probably talk shit behind my back but we still hang out and text

Sometimes Blackpill sayings slip out

only way to fk normies and ruin their illusion is to use kike tactics and subvert them

only though subversion can you blackpill the masses

I never talk publicly in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back