Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never take zoomers seriously + Reality check

R

Reega8765665

Banned
-
Not even a slightest bit, treat them like women.

So i was doing some pullups in park today and around me were zoomer kids (Probably around age 9-13), you know classic degen morons, they were listening to autotuned shit and they acted like they're criminals, speaking loudly and cursing at each others.

So they approached me saying how many pullups i can do, and after they, said that i'm pussy basically if i can't do 20, their sense of humour was always something like cursing each other mum, telling random shit to each others and that... So i said i can do his mum, and unironically they were laughing regardless if i feelt disgused and in needless to swear at the moment

... So don't be concerned if they tell you something personal or threatening, this is completely normal to them but it's disgusting for us cause we ain't degenerates (we frontal lobe mog these fucktards into suicide). One girl which is going to 8th grade this year, she told me that in her entire class you are choosing either to be narcy faggot or pussboy who gets bullied. She told me that girls intentionally wants to lose their virginity before 18, the sooner the better.

Just another vent

Brutal Zoomer Pill

How old are you OP?

Were they chavs?

Exactly, just in cringy kids version (Like is this the only version JFL)

Wish i was, i'll never say that if they was bigger or older
Jfl, I honestly expected they were ethnics.

Jfl, I honestly expected they were ethnics.
Whites are on the same level of degeneracy like ethnics, i think it's just propaganda of portraiting us (whites) like good peaceful citizens while portraiting ethnics like terrorists

Whites are on the same level of degeneracy like ethnics, i think it's just propaganda of portraiting us (whites) like good peaceful citizens while portraiting ethnics like terrorists
Based. Yes, I think whites are enablers of degeneracy but blacks are the pawns in the sexualization game. No wonder the western world is hypersexual. They spread the same degeneracy to even brown countries in the form of NGOs (Non-governmental organizations).

Based. Yes, I think whites are enablers of degeneracy but blacks are the pawns in the sexualization game. No wonder the western world is hypersexual. They spread the same degeneracy to even brown countries in the form of NGOs (Non-governmental organizations).
Yeah, whites have the highest IQ amongs all races, you can see how we went so far through the history with inventions compareable to the India (lol) or... Africa (JFL)

But like you said, cucks are allowing all of this to happen, and they can't do anything in their power, cause you know... the government (diversity is our strength sweetie). Either way we are getting cucked as a civilization, i think there are more contributing to degeneracy than just race mixing

Yeah, whites have the highest IQ amongs all races, you can see how we went so far through the history with inventions compareable to the India (lol) or... Africa (JFL)

But like you said, cucks are allowing all of this to happen, and they can't do anything in their power, cause you know... the government (diversity is our strength sweetie). Either way we are getting cucked as a civilization, i think there are more contributing to degeneracy than just race mixing
Degeneracy is the downfall of humanity. Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse. I Imagine there will be a time where having sex will be the new form of shaking hands when meeting strangers.

I also see 12 year old boys and girls together in park sitting on swings while loudly listening autotuned music where fucking is mentioned every two seconds. Some of them also have those retarded skateboard segways now.

Last edited:
Degeneracy is the downfall of humanity. Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse. I Imagine there will be a time where having sex will be the new form of shaking hands when meeting strangers.
They already banned shaking hands as it can cause... fucking covid :feelskek:. But it's going to happen in future, just making animals out of humans

I also see 12 year old boys and girls together in park sitting on swings while loudly listening autotuned music where fucking is mentioned every two seconds. Some of them also have those retarded skateboard segways now.
Ay bro, it's @Chintuck22 from .me.. Šta ima brate ?

They already banned shaking hands as it can cause... fucking covid :feelskek:. But it's going to happen in future, just making animals out of humans

Znam da si ti, isti tred i avi imas na .me

Jfl at degenerates. Also I'm true_cel.

Zoomer humour, can't explain so tldr: if you don't larp as a zoomer around zoomers, you'll get laughed at and be main clown and center of attention.

Hope that makes sense

Based, followed back. :feelshmm:
I think about leaving looksmax, but i just have couple more threads to post. This place mogs IQwise, and there are many people who are actually blackpilled, and i like discussion going on here

I think about leaving looksmax, but i just have couple more threads to post. This place mogs IQwise, and there are many people who are actually blackpilled, and i like discussion going on here
Yeah, .co is better than .me, to be honest. Over there, it's just flame wars and pointless mog battles with subhuman narcy dudes.