Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never take the bus between 3:00 and 5:00 pm

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Can you feel the sunshine?
★★★★★
I was outside for a walk and noticed alot of cute teen girls. It wasn't necessarily them that upset me but rather the soul crushing reality that I missed out on forming relations both friendly and intimate with them. One of them was really cute and basically was my dream girl in terms of physical appearance. As I walked back I saw a couple that was a bit younger than me laying on the grass watching the sunset. :lasereyes::feelsrope:

Last edited:
thats why you should never go out

Yeah, schools in the UK end at like 3:30pm. All the young Stacy's, Chads and Brads walk the streets with laughter and promises of a good future inside of them. Seeing their youthful glow, imagining the conversations they have and how good they feel digs inside my soul with a blade so deep ahhhhh it busnrns it burns. Only get this bus after 7pm, essentially.

no creepshot = dnr

Let me guess, they were all dressed like whores too?

I take the bus whenever i want to.

What country?

Do buses in GTA reek of unshowered Jeets nowadays?

Only schools buses here...

They won't let me on it);

Cuckanada
Eh

bart simpson GIF

Can you explain the joke ? if there is one

i swear, as soon as i read "bus" i aggressively contorted my whole self for a second. its fucking full of young girls and LUCKY NORMALFAGGOTS sitting next to them. this is why i avoid looking at buses as much as possible. FUCK PUBLIC TRANSPORT. FUCK BUSES.

I know. In my country before 14:00.