Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story never shake a s*xhaver's hand. Brutal interaction that happened a few days ago

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
I went to the university group gathering (i had to, it was obligatory). There was this fucking 6'8 newcomer i have talked about 2 or 3 times, i don't remember. Guess what? he was surrouned by w*men. I decided to just stand near them and spy on them a bit. obviously this asshole was getting literally worshipped. One foid continiously tried touching him (s*e tried touching his abs and arms). In terms of facial attractiveness i would say this 6'8 guy is about a 5.5/10 typical normie. In terms of physique he seemed like a complete twig, but his arms were pretty veiny and i would assume he has a decent six pack. So let me get to the point already... After a couple of minutes of eavesdropping this guy turned around ( i assume he wanted to grab some water in the cafeteria) and started heading in my direction. When he noticed me he decided to shake hands (and also keep in mind he is the typical bluepilled white knight normie) and he said the following: "hey, i heared we are in the same group? you got some pretty hot girls here, not going to lie hehehe". I mumbled something like " yeah for sure" and walked away. After a couple of minutes a thought came to my mind. That guy has touched countless w*men with that hand i shook. He has touched their vag*nas, asses, legs, arms, t*ts, everything. I got enraged and headed back home to play some path of exile.

Moral of the story: try to avoid shaking hands/ touching normies/chads/sexhavers in general at all costs. because by doing that you humiliate yourself even further

Sexhaver cooties

why tf are u censoring tits and sex jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i dont wash my hands after jizzing just so i could spread my dna

why tf are u censoring tits and sex jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
i try to censor everything related to w*men and their bodies in general so that some people here don't get offended (including myself). life is tough as an incel

We should start a group where we kidnap tallfags and cut their legs off

i try to censor everything related to w*men and their bodies in general so that some people here don't get offended (including myself). life is tough as an incel
you definitely comment on jewtube lol