Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Never seen Rick and Morty

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
I don't regret it.

Some episodes are good but most are shit imo

Never watched that show either

couldnt get through the first episode

it's ok but soyboys think it makes them smart which is fucking retarded. teehee it has a science theme so that must mean I'm smart.

Some episodes are good tbh. It goes decaying trough the seasons.

it's ok but soyboys think it makes them smart which is fucking retarded. teehee it has a science theme so that must mean I'm smart.
I heard Rick and Morty was a smart show for smart people. That is why I don't watch it.

I heard Rick and Morty was a smart show for smart people. That is why I don't watch it.
no its a silly comedy show that just has a "science" theme (it was originally a back to the future parody) so retards thinks it makes them smart for some reason. Its not bad, its just not really deep or insanely amazing or anything.

no its a silly comedy show that just has a "science" theme (it was originally a back to the future parody) so retards thinks it makes them smart for some reason. Its not bad, its just not really deep or insanely amazing or anything.
The art style looks exactly Adventure Time. Did the creators go to the same college or something?

The art style looks exactly Adventure Time. Did the creators go to the same college or something?
The creator was literally on Adventure Time lol

Same. No regrets

Neither have I because I'm not a soy

Its a serie to chill tbh

But I saw Steven Universe

Rick is based, ngl.