Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never seen a foid alone

Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
Whenever I go for my nightly walks or bike rides, I see a lot of people, but never a foid alone. I see plenty of guys alone, even some where I can see it in their face that it's over for them, but never a foid. They are either with their boyfriend or friends.

I rarely see foids alone and foids in their 20's in public places without friends, boyfriends, husbands or kids are non-existent. Young foids probably only move between chads houses, friends houses, gym, school or HR-office and nightclub, all in some drug dealer friends BMW, not in filthy poorcel inkwells public transport or by walking or cycling. Chads, friends and beta orbiters bring their food or they order it via doordash, wolt etc

I rarely see foids alone and foids in their 20's in public places without friends, boyfriends, husbands or kids are non-existent. Young foids probably only move between chads houses, friends houses, gym, school or HR-office and nightclub, all in some drug dealer friends BMW, not in filthy poorcel inkwells public transport or by walking or cycling. Chads, friends and beta orbiters bring their food or they order it via doordash, wolt etc
Yeah, you are right. Man this world is cucked.

On the contrary, the majority of 20-something women I see are either walking alone or with a female friend. If they have a boyfriend, he's 99% a 6+ and 6'0"+.

probably bc it's night

foids are alone often enough by day, but rarely at night

it's bc they fear the batman