Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never seek for help

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
It will come from anywhere from anyone.
You left in the wastland of your soul to die.
But here lies your ground. Nowhere but in despaire.
In their world you are noyhing not even ghost. You will be overshadowed humaliated and all your life each day each minute each second will be permeated by despaire.
Dont go there. You are not wanted in their world. That is how blupill works- when you are broken inder weight of reality yoi take blupilles reducing your ego to slavery.
Stay here in wastland and here in the sand of alienation and infinite siffering you will find the well of strenght and foritude.
The meaning is to oppose to their world yours that suits your natute not theirs. Here you have to work on yourself.
Forget validation forget the all the world and creat yours at first in yourself and then conquer the rest of the world by your world view that rests on absolutely different set of values.

It will come from anywhere from anyone.
You left in the wastland of your soul to die.
But here lies your ground. Nowhere but in despaire.
In their world you are noyhing not even ghost. You will be overshadowed humaliated and all your life each day each minute each second will be permeated by despaire.
Dont go there. You are not wanted in their world. That is how blupill works- when you are broken inder weight of reality yoi take blupilles reducing your ego to slavery.
Stay here in wastland and here in the sand of alienation and infinite siffering you will find the well of strenght and foritude.
The meaning is to oppose to their world yours that suits your natute not theirs. Here you have to work on yourself.
Forget validation forget the all the world and creat yours at first in yourself and then conquer the rest of the world by your world view that rests on absolutely different set of values.
I fully agree.
101%

Inb4 10% for low effort posting
OP pretty much said everything that had to be said.
I won´t add anything else to that.
It´s complete.

no one would help me anyway

You're right. Here we are safe.

seeking for help is useless

You should write DSBM lyrics OP

Yoyo!

(You are on your own)

Find your own help from within. If you can...

Your warning expires in 1 month i guess, nit really sure. You can always pm the mod who gave tou the warning.
that's good
hope i wont get permaban i would rope myself