Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Never say thank-you to a foid

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Unfortunately our cucked society has made it a bad habit to thank people, especially foids, unnecessarily.

For a while now I've been purposely trying to stop myself from saying thank-you to foids when I have to interact with one, be it at a cash register, or on the phone, etc. Even one time a foid held a door open for me for 1 second, and I didn't say a fucking thing to her or even look at her even though it was clear she was expecting me to grovel at her. No bitches, I ain't fucking saying thank-you to you whores anymore.

When you're on the phone with some service rep, once the conversation is over just say "bye" and hang up. No need for pleasantries, no stroking their egos for doing the bare minimum their job requires. Not even a "good-bye", just "bye" and hang up.

#nothanks

Last edited:
Guarantee some tranny on inceltears is ragecooming over this thread

i dont. why will i and it doesnt effect them btw. they want you gone anyways. they are entitled piece of sloots

idk man its unnecessary but its not a bad habit

Say fuck you instead