Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never realized the term "incel" has become so mainstream

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just look at this comic on cuckgur, lmao.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not the first DC comic I've seen the word "incel" used. At least I think it was DC? It was a superhero comic.

poor cel couldn't even ascend :feelsrope:

where does the word incel get used o.0

You think I'm really gonna read all that huh

Where is the word incel used? i don't see it lol

Not the first DC comic I've seen the word "incel" used. At least I think it was DC? It was a superhero comic.

Lmao. So the media is portraying us as the villains and so these are the vigilante superheroes?

701.jpg

Comics are written for people who need heroes in their lives. So we're the villains, soys are the victims, and Batman is going to beat us up.

Only in Cuckmerica tbh

wow I just realized I looked quite similar to that dancing RiceCel , just not coordinated enough to do that Hip Hand Movement.
he actually mugged me hard too , since I practically have no chin, lol.

And they wonder why no one buy comics anymore.

Wtf did I just read? She uses some magic to make him more confident and then kills him because he is now confident enough to hit on her? That green bitch is supposed to be evil right? I don’t get what the message of this comic is supposed to be. Anyways, I knew we were going mainstream when I just channel surfed and landed on Elementary which had an episode on us.

Top kek, so she drugged him with hormones to make him low inhib and horny and then killed him for using pua approach tactics on her.

Gotta love how soy comics have become.

Incel is a very commonly used word in general these days, tho most normies don't even know what it means and just use it as a general term for men they dislike. Seen plenty of foids talking about how they "dated an incel" and other retarded shit.

Wtf did I just read? She uses some magic to make him more confident and then kills him because he is now confident enough to hit on her? That green bitch is supposed to be evil right? I don’t get what the message of this comic is supposed to be. Anyways, I knew we were going mainstream when I just channel surfed and landed on Elementary which had an episode on us.

Yes, she's evil and she preys on men. The message kinda varies per victim, sometimes she picks on good men, sometimes she picks on bad men.

Comics are written for people who need heroes in their lives. So we're the villains, soys are the victims, and Batman is going to beat us up.

They already have --

Justice Roaste:
gdTvEai.gif

"Whaleana" - The Warrior Lardbeast:
kAhZSzB.jpg

Super-Squirt-Shit-Girl:
6bJgrYr.gif

and the last but not the least, "The Cuckman":

DFg7CBX.png

Do they still need batman?

People who work on comics are incels, closeted but incels nonetheless.

yes it has become now every stupid is not wasting a chance saying it

She never really wanted to help the ugly, shy accountant. She just wanted him to stop existing.

Most women feel the same way about non-chads.

She never really wanted to help the ugly, shy accountant. She just wanted him to stop existing.
lacking the resolve to change their lives jfl at the fat soy that wrote this shit

That's Poison Ivy, yeah she's a bad guy. She has plant based powers. She can grow deadly toxins on her body, produce pheromones to mind control people, telepathically talk with plants, grow killer plants, etc... Stuff like that...

I was pretty amused by the Penguin vaping tbh. Everyone's being hit by the soy.

is my incel mans wearing timbs deadass b?

Any male who has a different opinion is labelled an incel. Twitter is a cesspool of toxic shit, people have thin skin and can't take any form of criticism.

Yes, she's evil and she preys on men. The message kinda varies per victim, sometimes she picks on good men, sometimes she picks on bad men.
That's Poison Ivy, yeah she's a bad guy. She has plant based powers. She can grow deadly toxins on her body, produce pheromones to mind control people, telepathically talk with plants, grow killer plants, etc... Stuff like that...

I was pretty amused by the Penguin vaping tbh. Everyone's being hit by the soy.
Ah that makes sense then. I at first thought it was some twisted empowerment message

Incelis used as basically an insult to ugly men who dont worship femorloids

Comics have been cucked for a while. I mean they have zoe Quinn making comics for them.

Atleast they used it right, dude is a involuntary celibate. But people use incel all the times if someone disagrees with them or disagrees with women

They're still 10 years behind us :dab:

remember that even zoe quinn is now a comic writer

Before their hate for ugly males was at least somewhat subtle. Now it is openly displayed and given praise.