Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never Picking Up A Foid's Pen Again

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I just remembered I was in class Monday and this foid dropped something next to me and I completely ignored it and kept facing the lecture.

Then this cuck in front of her literally bent over backwards to pick it up and hand it to her.

Then she told the cuck "you had to reach a long way to get that" while looking at me.

Then it happened again in the same class and the same thing happened just this time she didn't say anything.

It felt really good.

Devious

In another class I did some other beta behavior and offered to grab a handout from the front of the lecture hall so the chink foid next to me wouldn't have to get up and then at the end of the class I asked for her number to study with and she said no and literally started laughing at me.

Though I'm not sure if it was laughter at me or just out of nervousness. I think she did it again then said sorry.

From now on I don't care if a pen is right next to my foot I'm never picking up something for a foid again. I might kick it towards her with my foot if she says something and nothing more.

From now on I don't care if a pen is right next to my foot I'm never picking up something for a foid again. I might kick it towards her with my foot if she says something and nothing more.
As it should be, brother

I dropped pens "accidentally" in school when foids were sitting in the row in front of me so I could stare at their cleavage when they pick up my pen. :feelzez:

Just be yourself bro ! women like nice guys!

I just remembered I was in class Monday and this foid dropped something next to me and I completely ignored it and kept facing the lecture.

Then this cuck in front of her literally bent over backwards to pick it up and hand it to her.

Then she told the cuck "you had to reach a long way to get that" while looking at me.

Then it happened again in the same class and the same thing happened just this time she didn't say anything.

It felt really good.

View attachment 43017

In another class I did some other beta behavior and offered to grab a handout from the front of the lecture hall so the chink foid next to me wouldn't have to get up and then at the end of the class I asked for her number to study with and she said no and literally started laughing at me.

Though I'm not sure if it was laughter at me or just out of nervousness. I think she did it again then said sorry.

naturally.

I dropped pens "accidentally" in school when foids were sitting in the row in front of me so I could stare at their cleavage when they pick up my pen. :feelzez:

this guy is smart and based.

how rude of you!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Just steal the pen...and act like you don't know !!! Finders keepers pen doesn't have a name on it.

Your waifu is hotter anyway