Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never let your hair go

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
If you have an incel face you also most probably have a egg shaped head, don't think it will look alright if you shave it. You will descend from incel to trucel

ugly head shape + fully shave = laughing stock

Its too late for me

My head shape isn't that bad, but I will keep my hair as long as possible for sure. Hair is life

My hair is my saving grace

ugly head shape + fully shave = laughing stock
I have a pure egg shaped head
Some times I get tempted to shave and regrow it with hair products, but the recent rehab video stopped my delusion

Whatever. What will happen when the reaper takes my hair? I will go from incel to incel?

Hairpill and Heightpill are the most brutal pills and what i suffer from

i suffer almost exclusively from hairpill.

i started balding at 16, had a bald spot by 18 and now i am NW5 at 20.

i went from normie to trucel in 2 years (it was already ovER by 18).

I am mogged into oblivion by my 15 year old self, my hair was so thick and curly it was literally chad hair.

i should kill myself

:yes:

I'm glad I started finasteride and minoxidil when I was 19, and frankly i should have started sooner than that. Been on dutasteride and spironolactone (T blocker) since my late 20s.

I'm glad I started finasteride and minoxidil when I was 19, and frankly i should have started sooner than that. Been on dutasteride and spironolactone (T blocker) since my late 20s.
When did you saw the first results on finasteride? I also feel the same way, i really do regret not starting finasteride sooner.

If you have an incel face you also most probably have a egg shaped head, don't think it will look alright if you shave it. You will descend from incel to trucel
Even a short buzzcut look better on egg shaped heads than fully bald, "just shave it all of bro" is a pathetic cope.

Hair is everything, being it straight, curly, wavy, it is still very important to your looks. Sometimes a fucking combover can unironically look better than a shaved head, or even a fucking hat lol.

Last edited:

I am mogged into oblivion by my 15 year old self, my hair was so thick and curly it was literally chad hair.

i should kill myself
Try ru+dut.

Oral or topical spiro?

i should kill myself
Bro are we the same person? Try getting on min and fin that's what I'm doing rn so I don't get laughed at all day

That's brutal. Have you tried RU or pyri? They're topical.

No, the only topical I use is minoxidil. I never used any other topicals (unless you count ketoconazole shampoo, but I only leave that on for 15 minutes in the shower before rinsing) because as it is minoxidil leaves a lot of residue on my scalp. Just because of minoxidil alone I need to at a minimum shampoo my hair everyday, rinse and scrub my scalp thoroughly and use conditioner and once again scrumb and rinse thoroughly afterwards. And every other day I add ketoconazole shampoo into that which I have to keep on for 15 minutes.

My hair stack is

- minoxidil 5%
- dutasteride 0.5mg daily
- ketoconazole shampoo 2% every other day
- 100mg oral spironolactone daily
- microneedling 1.5mm once a week

No, the only topical I use is minoxidil. I never used any other topicals (unless you count ketoconazole shampoo, but I only leave that on for 15 minutes in the shower before rinsing) because as it is minoxidil leaves a lot of residue on my scalp. Just because of minoxidil alone I need to at a minimum shampoo my hair everyday, rinse and scrub my scalp thoroughly and use conditioner and once again scrumb and rinse thoroughly afterwards. And every other day I add ketoconazole shampoo into that which I have to keep on for 15 minutes.

My hair stack is

- minoxidil 5%
- dutasteride 0.5mg daily
- ketoconazole shampoo 2% every other day
- 100mg oral spironolactone daily
- microneedling 1.5mm once a week
Did you recover all your hairline?

Did you recover all your hairline?

From hair loss meds? No. I started when I was 19 (fin and minoxidil only) but I started balding when I was 16.

I did, however, get a hair transplant, and now my hairline is better as a middle aged man than it was when I was 16.

If I never got on hair loss meds I would be nw7.

From hair loss meds? No. I started when I was 19 (fin and minoxidil only) but I started balding when I was 16.

I did, however, get a hair transplant, and now my hairline is better as a middle aged man than it was when I was 16.

If I never got on hair loss meds I would be nw7.
How old are you? Do you also have eczema?

I'm going to get on dutasteride

If I started balding I'd probably just rope I already have enough things going against me

NOOOO IT'S GONE