Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NEVER I REPEAT NEVER GO TO YOUR CITY MALL

COPEmaster

COPEmaster

Recruit
★★
I'm so fucking dumb to go to such place to get mogged not just looks and height wise but also money wise, i've never been mogged this much in my life EVER, holy shit im never going to that place again.

I once went into an Abercrombie and Fitch store having no idea about the models and nearly roped on the spot.

I once went into an Abercrombie and Fitch store having no idea about the models and nearly roped on the spot.
NO FUCKING JOKE, to all the real trueces don't ever think going to such places, guys i repeat

I am even mogged before entering the mall. The parking lots are destroying me.

I feel ok at the mall. It's when drinking hours arrive that the big gun moggers come out. 6'6 roided up Chads spilling out of every bar door. Total emasculation.

DUUUDE just like me, i didn't even enter YET, and i saw a 6'4 gigachad and bunch of stacies, and directly i said this is not the right place to be.

DUUUDE just like me, i didn't even enter YET, and i saw a 6'4 gigachad and bunch of stacies, and directly i said this is not the right place to be.

I am emasculated by female driving.

57269-large.jpeg

My mother made me go to the mall with her to bath and body works. I saw things I never want to witness again. The amount of couples and chads. This one guy had a legit STACEY blonde hair, amazing body, he was at least 6'3. He was SUCKING on her neck. All the teenagers with their teen love, holding hands. ALL I SAW WAS GOOD-LOOKING PEOPLE.

I'm so fucking dumb to go to such place to get mogged not just looks and height wise but also money wise, i've never been mogged this much in my life EVER, holy shit im never going to that place again.
:feelskek: :feelsgah:

If I ever go then, I walk around like I’m ready to pick a fight, which I am. I walk around with a knife whenever I’m there tbh, not letting somebody get the drop on a nigga.

Lol at that store ngl.Also true edvice there are lots of good looking couple ER would have shot

i need to go there to get more varied food and drink than normal though, it's a good cope

even if I sometimes see a 13 year old guy with a gf his own age that has DD tits sticking out of her sundress, i'd rather go and get exotic monster flavors (The Doctor ftw) to cope it out at home rather than just rot

it is what it is

why would you not just uber eats and online shopping as an incel?
get everything straight to your door and avoid getting mogged

Retard if u go outside of ur house tbh

we do not belong anywhere social. we are the people who get mogged and foids think 'guys like him actually exist, good thing I have my 6'3 chad with me" or if they're alone they will pretend you are invisible

Ahaha classical case. Oh yeas . i felt the same. Lol

The mall is such ropefuel for an ugly male.

The mall is just a convention of chads gigachads and stacys showing off how good their fuckin lives are :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
Retard if u go outside of ur house tbh
High IQ

Good malls are firing ones

Why I don’t go outside
If I ever go then, I walk around like I’m ready to pick a fight, which I am. I walk around with a knife whenever I’m there tbh, not letting somebody get the drop on a nigga.
You don’t get stopped by police if you walk around with a knife? Aren’t there also detectors and shit? Thought the US upped security in malls after a few shootings.

The mall's great for people watching ngl :feelsokman:

You just brought back bad memories

Why I don’t go outside

You don’t get stopped by police if you walk around with a knife? Aren’t there also detectors and shit? Thought the US upped security in malls after a few shootings.

there’s no detectors, and I live in a major state where gun violence isn’t common as it used to be, but mass shootings have neighborhooded our state, and like two decades or less shootings were bad. security hasn’t really been upped at malls, at least the ones I’m at, it’s just to scare ppl, none of that shit ever happens like that as much as they say it does irl tbh lol. And no I don’t get stopped but only because it’s a switchblade and I keep it in my pocket.

Why I don’t go outside

Metal detectors only go off when you have a large piece of metal on you. If a knife or dagger set them off, so would many other small metal objects we carry on us all the time. I carry a very large dagger with me everywhere and have never set a detector off, never even had my six shot (CC) set one off. I think you literally have to walk past those things with a duffel bag full of SMGs and sawed offs to set one off.