Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never help women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
If you see some homeless bitch on her knees, begging like a fucking dog for money just remember that she would never even look in your direction if you were bleeding out on the sidewalk. Women are two dimensional sociopaths. When they do not need you they will completely ignore your existence. Hell, they'll mock your death. My own bitch of a sister has mocked men's suicide multiple times even when the man did nothing wrong outside of exist. In fact multiple female relatives have. They're cruel heartless cunts which is why I feel nothing whenever I hear they're having any problems. I don't care. I don't care about the well being of narcissistic leaches.

If you ever get the opportunity to save a woman's life don't take it. Let that bitch die

I agree with this completely. If I’m not entitled to sex then you’re not entitled to my kindness

If you try to help a woman, you’ll probably be arrested. Look at what they’ve done to Daniel Penney, he’s about as stereotypical chad as it gets and even he got fucked over by the femoid and nigger legions

Try to ascend with the homeless foid.

I will never give money to these "homeless" foids, they clearly, contrary to men, did that to themselves and could still get a shelter as they have priority :reeeeee:
If a foid asked me water when she is about to die of thirst, I would not even pee in her mouth
And they could just get a cuck to give them all they want :reeeeee:

I agree, my sister also had the same behavior. In addition to making fun of men simply for their appearance, I've seen her do this, even her first boyfriend was a chad.

The experiences I've had with women lead me to believe that they are great manipulators and only care about how they feel rather than the feelings of others. When they volunteer for charities, for example, it's out of pure egocentricity and a sense of being an indispensable part of the community. When they don't benefit from a situation, they're incapable of empathy.

Generally speaking, social interaction should be avoided whenever possible.

My own bitch of a sister has mocked men's suicide multiple times even when the man did nothing wrong outside of exist.
My sister once told me during a period when I was suicidal and depressed, that if I were really suicidal I would have done it already.

I help disenfranchised men sometimes that's it. Also don't help soy faggots either.

I will never give money to these "homeless" foids, they clearly, contrary to men, did that to themselves and could still get a shelter as they have priority :reeeeee:
If a foid asked me water when she is about to die of thirst, I would not even pee in her mouth
And they could just get a cuck to give them all they want :reeeeee:
Based. The only good woman is a dead woman.

I agree, my sister also had the same behavior. In addition to making fun of men simply for their appearance, I've seen her do this, even her first boyfriend was a chad.
Let's hope she dies from diabetes or some other issues. She'd be a much better woman if she wasn't breathing.

The experiences I've had with women lead me to believe that they are great manipulators and only care about how they feel rather than the feelings of others. When they volunteer for charities, for example, it's out of pure egocentricity and a sense of being an indispensable part of the community. When they don't benefit from a situation, they're incapable of empathy.

Generally speaking, social interaction should be avoided whenever possible.
Based

My sister once told me during a period when I was suicidal and depressed, that if I were really suicidal I would have done it already.
Cold cunt.

Permaban Woman
I mean you can help anyone you want but expecting a favor in return is just bluepilled especially if it's a woman

There's a pregnant girl at my job that need help stacking something heavy. I walked around saying I'm not doing it because how is it fair for her to choose to get pregnant and I get stuck with all her work? My supervisor ended up helping her :feelskek:

There's a pregnant girl at my job that need help stacking something heavy. I walked around saying I'm not doing it because how is it fair for her to choose to get pregnant and I get stuck with all her work? My supervisor ended up helping her :feelskek:
:lul:

What a joke. There will always be some idiot to help a foid

I mean you can help anyone you want but expecting a favor in return is just bluepilled especially if it's a woman
:soy: :foidSoy: How is being Selfish / wanting a Reward for your Effort Bluepilled " ? ( Helping someone while expecting something )

MODS !!! @Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @Dregster @proudweeb

:soy: :foidSoy: How is being Selfish / wanting a Reward for your Effort Bluepilled " ? ( Helping someone while expecting something )

MODS !!! @Fat Link @PPEcel @Master @Dregster @proudweeb
That Post and my answer to it .

Typicall Woman Thinking , that she is Entitled to get Help without expecting anything to give in Return . @Friezacel

Voice call

@Neucher
@Fat Link
he is not a foid tho

View attachment 1273382
@Neucher
@Fat Link
he is not a foid tho
Could simply be her boyfriend or simp talking to you hotdog bro.

That said maybe it is a dude so I’ll give the account the benefit of the doubt for now and let it back as I think what it was trying to say or rather point out that expecting naturally selfish hypergamous females to put out in response to your helping them in anyway is naive ie blue pilled thinking but with the way he said it or phrased it, it came across as we’re never to be so ridiculous as to expect anything good from our queens.
:foidSoy:

Could simply be her boyfriend or simp talking to you hotdog bro.

That said maybe it is a dude so I’ll give the account the benefit of the doubt for now and let it back as I think what it was trying to say or rather point out that expecting naturally selfish hypergamous females to put out in response to your helping them in anyway is naive ie blue pilled thinking but with the way he said it or phrased it, it came across as we’re never to be so ridiculous as to expect anything good from our queens.
:foidSoy:
ye I think he just didn't expressed well his opinion.

If you see some homeless bitch on her knees, begging like a fucking dog for money just remember that she would never even look in your direction if you were bleeding out on the sidewalk. Women are two dimensional sociopaths. When they do not need you they will completely ignore your existence. Hell, they'll mock your death. My own bitch of a sister has mocked men's suicide multiple times even when the man did nothing wrong outside of exist. In fact multiple female relatives have. They're cruel heartless cunts which is why I feel nothing whenever I hear they're having any problems. I don't care. I don't care about the well being of narcissistic leaches.

If you ever get the opportunity to save a woman's life don't take it. Let that bitch die
never help anyone Just give them a angry stare

:soy: :foidSoy: How is being Selfish / wanting a Reward for your Effort Bluepilled " ?
not how the world works buddy

Nobody gives a shit about how much effort you put in, only results matters. If that was true manual laborers and coal miners would be billionaires

Then why do 3/4 of the foid population in west sexualize themselves for money?
I was referring to the common foid accusation "you are entitled to sex"

I was referring to the common foid accusation "you are entitled to sex"
forget it. you won't get it. if men were entitled to sex, prostitution wouldn't exist. mating dance wouldn't exist.

forget it. you won't get it. if men were entitled to sex, prostitution wouldn't exist. mating dance wouldn't exist.
of course I get it I didn't deny of that

Such extreme logics when it favors foids and when it favors men...
The whole entitled to sex thing is just a meme and/or rage bait

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. CANNOT FUCKING SEE SUCH A BLATANT GASLIGHTING.

ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS FUCKING FORUM. CANNOT FUCKING SEE SUCH A BLATANT GASLIGHTING.
In the first comment I was talking about both men and women I do not see the gaslighting but you are free to correct me

Wow totally a nice thing to say to her brother, let Alone to anyone else for that matter.

Amazing species. Yet very fragile Themselves.

Based brothER

These bitches cant even stand 5 minutes to their own Devices. Women belong in the sewer.

Careful man. If they are mega simps, they will find anything to fire you.

In the first comment I was talking about both men and women I do not see the gaslighting but you are free to correct me
For a start, foids charge a fortune for sex, since there's no other way they can or will help while they get the safe modern world for free from men. Even if all men don't do hard labor, they all have the capacity for it, which laid the foundation for this current safe world.

Edit: Fuck! I didn't even address the point. The point being foids don't help selflessly. So, it's targeted solely at men.

Last edited:
of course I get it I didn't deny of that
It's as much of a meme or ragebait as Jeff Bezos rolling to an Amazon warehouse and telling his overworked employees they aren't entitled to money or a Gucci ad making fun of average consumers for not being able to afford their products.

I guess being an absolute vile piece of shit is what passes for being a ragebaiter, but meme it certainly isn't.

Last edited:
Never help people in general unless you expect to gain something from that help