Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Never help females and never let them use any of your resources or time

I never go out of my way for them since they wouldn’t give a fuck about me. Only way I help them is if it’s payed. My female neighbor is too lazy to trim her own bushes, so she pays me $100 to do it once a year. That’s good money for the work, so why not.

the level of entitelment is wild, you can see she is genuinly surprised that she can't just use other people belongings as if it is hers.
Or maybe this foid is retarded to the point of not knowing that electricity is not free idk

the level of entitelment is wild, you can see she is genuinly surprised that she can't just use other people belongings as if it is hers.
Or maybe this foid is retarded to the point of not knowing that electricity is not free idk
This is why since we are away from our cabin for a week or two at a time, I turn off the breakers for the outdoor outlets so nobody can steal our electricity

Idk man. She’s like 40 something, single, no kids, chubby, and she didn’t ask me to fuck her. I’d honestly be down to fuck her and date her if she was interested in me. If I was really a mogger she’d ask me inside the house and take her clothes off

Idk man. She’s like 40 something, single, no kids, chubby, and she didn’t ask me to fuck her. I’d honestly be down to fuck her and date her if she was interested in me. If I was really a mogger she’d ask me inside the house and take her clothes off
I mean she pays you trim her bushes :forcedsmile:

I mean she pays you trim her bushes :forcedsmile:
So what, lmao? It’s the same thing as if she hired a random landscaper to do it. She knows I have the necessary skills and tools to do it, so hiring me is cheaper than a landscaper because she’d have to pay them a fee just to drive over. I just put my tools in a big trash can and walk over to do it, so she’s only paying for the work.

So what, lmao? It’s the same thing as if she hired a random landscaper to do it. She knows I have the necessary skills and tools to do it, so hiring me is cheaper than a landscaper because she’d have to pay them a fee just to drive over. I just put my tools in a big trash can and walk over to do it, so she’s only paying for the work.
You didn't get the pun? Come on.

You didn't get the pun? Come on.
No, I honestly didn’t man, the first time I read it, dead serious. I get it now reading it again though. Don’t forget I am a complete Sperg and only think about my special interests, which consist of cars and outdoor stuff (yard maintenance included in that too).

No, I honestly didn’t man, the first time I read it, dead serious. I get it now reading it again though. Don’t forget I am a complete Sperg and only think about my special interests, which consist of cars and outdoor stuff (yard maintenance included in that too).
Mogs me for having a hobby. Get a good hobby they say

Mogs me for having a hobby. Get a good hobby they say
Yeah, hobby means NOTHING to women. I literally repair my own riding mowers and equipment. Even some minor car repairs. They don’t care

I literally didn’t have one thought that you were joking the first time I read it. I thought of it simply literally and couldn’t figure out why you were acting like a paid job was meaningful. I feel retarded now

I literally didn’t have one thought that you were joking the first time I read it. I thought of it simply literally and couldn’t figure out why you were acting like a paid job was meaningful. I feel retarded now
It's all good. I too act retarded sometimes

It's all good. I too act retarded sometimes
Yeah, I know. We are understanding here at least. Normies would tear into me for missing the joke immediately
Rainbow Autism GIF

Yeah, I know. We are understanding here at least. Normies would tear into me for missing the joke immediately
Rainbow Autism GIF
Brutal autist/sperg pill i have a very hard time when boomers and normies say something sarcastic plenty of times do you grow plants brocel? I should get into landscaping seems fun tbh