Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never help a woman out

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Since many incels seem to constantly simp for girls and help them out with their homeworks, holding their bags and more in hope of ascension here is an important reminder, WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU IF YOU ARE UGLY, seriously they wouldn't lift a finger if you were getting mauled by dogs right in front of them. In recent times I witnessed a short autistic truecel getting mocked and humiliated by the other guys in the hall, and guess what, the foids were the ones laughing at the guy from the sides even though that same guy helped them with homework and even bought them drinks every lunch break. So what are you going to do next time a woman asks you to help her out with her homework or anything really? just tell her that you don't want to do it and be unapologetically dismissive towards her. Just like men aren't entitled to sex from a foid, foids aren't entitled to protection either
I know this is probably a WatEr thread but I thought it might be worth mentioning

kidcel issue. too old to be in an extremely socialized environment were I even have the option to help anyone.

I will help her if she pays me

I never do help a woman anyway.

in life, don't do good without a good reason

If she lets me fuck her pus I might consider helping her

"No! Eggs are expensive. Muh foids more valuable.:soy:" - Some .is soy.

water

there is never a good reason to help a foid

slut in gym recently asked me if i could help her adjust cable machine handle bcz its rusty and very hard to move.

I just told her no and continued walking. Some may think this is just pathetic but i saw the look on her face how genuinely surprised and offended she was. I bet it was first time in her life a guy denied to help her. especially ugly guy.

I'll help them get pregnant

slut in gym recently asked me if i could help her adjust cable machine handle bcz its rusty and very hard to move.

I just told her no and continued walking. Some may think this is just pathetic but i saw the look on her face how genuinely surprised and offended she was. I bet it was first time in her life a guy denied to help her. especially ugly guy.
Jfl she wasn't used to not being treated like a queen :feelskek:

Only women I do small favors for are old ladies that need me to reach something from the top shelf at the store or something. I also do yard work for women if they pay me fairly. I do absolutely nothing for free for any woman that’s not an old lady. Women my own age can go fuck themselves. I ain’t doing shit for them

Since many incels seem to constantly simp for girls and help them out with their homeworks, holding their bags and more in hope of ascension here is an important reminder, WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU IF YOU ARE UGLY, seriously they wouldn't lift a finger if you were getting mauled by dogs right in front of them. In recent times I witnessed a short autistic truecel getting mocked and humiliated by the other guys in the hall, and guess what, the foids were the ones laughing at the guy from the sides even though that same guy helped them with homework and even bought them drinks every lunch break. So what are you going to do next time a woman asks you to help her out with her homework or anything really? just tell her that you don't want to do it and be unapologetically dismissive towards her. Just like men aren't entitled to sex from a foid, foids aren't entitled to protection either
I know this is probably a WatEr thread but I thought it might be worth mentioning
I never go out of my way to help foids or chads. Only fellow subhumans and chinks.

Good post. Women will never help you, even if it costs them nothing, even if it's the right thing to do, even if it could save your life. We're worth nothing to them. The only woman I will help without payment is my mother.

Only women I do small favors for are old ladies that need me to reach something from the top shelf at the store or something. I also do yard work for women if they pay me fairly. I do absolutely nothing for free for any woman that’s not an old lady. Women my own age can go fuck themselves. I ain’t doing shit for them
Or old ladies, yeah.

Well done. She can go fuck herself