Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Never having to go to minor's jail is a Blessing

I can still recall how shit and lonely it was, and surrounded by absolute superficial village dorks who didn't understand a thing.

I've been free since September, 2015.
From the jail sentence

Last edited:
Whats the point of going to school if your going to skip?
Are you really going to waste 12 years of your life and not even get a high school degree?
HA! It is ovER saar
Im 27 now 9 years neeting

Then again, where was the consent in "learning" unpractical gibberish !

Not a single cent was Given to the state.
Well, except those 2 shitty weeks in August 2022 where i was "having a taste" of this clown society Before they fired me i fired Myself outta' Door

A measly 158€ was made.

Lucky, I was forced to graduate
Most who did are not better off compared to 9th graders in retail business. They all End up competing in the Same place.
Guess what ?
Your face will BE your foot through the Door

Not the Diploma:feelskek:

Most who did are not better off compared to 9th graders in retail business. They all End up competing in the Same place.
Guess what ?
Your face will BE your foot through the Door

Not the Diploma:feelskek:
Yeah fuck school

Complete waste of time, especially when you're not gonna experience teen love anyway

I wish I was a NEET. I have such a strong urge to just leave and quit to have time for my hobbies instead but I don't think I have a better option except attending the classes. Everything in my life is just shit, can't even rot at home when that is all I want to do in reality

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back