Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never Had Thoughts About Society

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I have never viewed things in a society manner. I know a lot of the high iqcels tend to put things in a societal tense when having their based posts, and was watching a Bundy tape and he was discussing his views about how he is bad and had done wrong to the society. I literally have never thought of the world like this. I just have always thought of it as emotions and monkey sh-t throughout; with better feelings early on. I viewed things as scientific also, and then the Institutions. But I’ve always been kind of a dumbass so maybe I didn’t understand the conservative roles of men and females. Did you guys always think of your role in soyciety?

The earlier you consider it, the more you can affect your position.

Meaning, find a task that benefits your local community, and monetize it.

For example: yards need mowing? Offer that. Stuff need done? (Whatever) then do THAT.

Find a social need and it will define your social role.

I have no role in society at all, individuality is automatically precluded in comparison to integration.

i took it for granted but does it exist? only in the mind and it wasnt in yours.