Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never had a real waifu

• Thread starter smegma producer
  • Start date
smegma producer

smegma producer

drown women in my smegma
i have played several waifu collectors and seen many waifu bait animes, yet i never find a real waifu.

it is all just wank material, how do i know or find my true waifu?

i have played several waifu collectors and seen many waifu bait animes, yet i never find a real waifu.

it is all just wank material, how do i know or find my true waifu?
It's like "true love", you just feel a strong connection to her or sum shit idk

even yandere waifus would reject and kill me for my face :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsping: :feelsping:

Permaban enforced
the deal with "parasocial" relationships with fictional characters is that you have to "spend time" with them outside of their source material. this can be imagining scenarios, roleplaying with yourself, reading fanfiction, whatever. you have to assign her consistent personality traits you think are fitting in order to flesh out her character, because if all you're doing with her is wanking, that's all she's going to be. throw in a few arguments and situations where you need to comfort her/vice versa so you can feel like you're really developing a relationship. as cringe as it is we're probably going to be virgins forever so pillow kissing is not off the table. rinse and repeat to have a friendship or romantic relationship with literally any character and you'll never have to talk to real people again kek

the deal with "parasocial" relationships with fictional characters is that you have to "spend time" with them outside of their source material. this can be imagining scenarios, roleplaying with yourself, reading fanfiction, whatever. you have to assign her consistent personality traits you think are fitting in order to flesh out her character, because if all you're doing with her is wanking, that's all she's going to be. throw in a few arguments and situations where you need to comfort her/vice versa so you can feel like you're really developing a relationship. as cringe as it is we're probably going to be virgins forever so pillow kissing is not off the table. rinse and repeat to have a friendship or romantic relationship with literally any character and you'll never have to talk to real people again kek
Permaban enforced jfl

judging from the responses and some research on my own, i will never get a true waifu, im not schizo enough too develop that deep of a connection too a fictional character, oh well just gotta keep collecting waifus then

Romantic visual novels are closest thing but they end too quick and a buildup for the relationship and sex take way too much time and you end up with not much of thing to read and connect with the girl because game wants you to move on to another one. Maybe with the ai we could potentially have unlimited scenarios and way more sex scenes so i could talk and wank to her every day.
Murasame teasing

Romantic visual novels are closest thing but they end too quick and a buildup for the relationship and sex take way too much time and you end up with not much of thing to read and connect with the girl because game wants you to move on to another one. Maybe with the ai we could potentially have unlimited scenarios and way more sex scenes so i could talk and wank to her every day.
View attachment 1192349
I need to get into this. Give me your favourite one.

I've never had "real waifu" either. Doubt I ever will.

tf was xhe yapping about here?

think this is the closest i would get too a waifu, really want a MG, but knowing Bandai is going too be premium Bandai

I need to get into this. Give me your favourite one.
I have a lot of favourites
You can never go wrong with Yuzusoft: Cafe Stella, Senren banka, Dracu Riot and Riddle Joker are the best for me. People say that Sanoba witch is the best but it was pretty boring at times (all of them have boring parts but those three were probably the best because they bored you the least with school bs)
Recent vns that i really enjoyed was Kunado Chronicles, https://vndb.org/v3770 and https://vndb.org/v25366, reading right now Amatsumi and it's also pretty cool.

https://vndb.org/v17515 if you want more sex scenes on top of the romance
https://vndb.org/v28633 (worse than Renai but still fun)

this is true. gotta put in the work to make it function just so

You sort of get oneitis for the girl because it would be so amazing if she was real and was in love with you. It will either happen or not.

Every other toilet mogs her in the light novel. Especially Ichika.
That's right. Only other COTE girls can mog her, and that's debatable.

JFL at her mogging every other girl according to Kiyo.

:ahegao: :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
That's right. Only other COTE girls can mog her, and that's debatable.

View attachment 1193102
JFL at her mogging every other girl according to Kiyo,

View attachment 1193103

:ahegao: :feelsjuice:
I hate my life for reading the entire novel. I even forgot how many pages that shit was.

It's hard as shit to read when you sometimes don't have a clue who is talking due to the author not giving any names.

Ichika

This is the reason she my favourite. Ichinose is also pretty hot.

Attachments

• wff1dmm897771.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 6
I hate my life for reading the entire novel. I even forgot how many pages that shit was.

It's hard as shit to read when you sometimes don't have a clue who is talking due to the author not giving any names.

View attachment 1193107

This is the reason she my favourite. Ichinose is also pretty hot.
I'd sell your mother's being for a chance to bump into Ichinose or Ichika in a pool or take a picture with Kushida.
It's trash yet amazing. Lifefuel and Suifuel.

Never had a waifu but I had my fair share of wanks to Margot Robbie.

I'd sell your mother's being for a chance to bump into Ichinose or Ichika in a pool or take a picture with Kushida.

It's trash yet amazing. Lifefuel and Suifuel.
Sorry but these toilets are Ayanokoji only. If I was in that universe I would probably be Yamauchi or some shit.

this is true. gotta put in the work to make it function just so
I agree,

I discovered my waifu because of one song when I was depressed as shit. Taking to her even pretending has kept me alive to this day.