Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never had a guy be into me-what could be the reason?

Without knowing you at all, I have 3 guesses as to what's happening:
  1. You're not stereotypically attractive. Note that I said "stereotypically." There's a classic, generic way that society accepts men and women to be beautiful. People who look like that are going to get the most attention. It doesn't mean you're not attractive or beautiful! Just maybe it shines in a different way. Like I'm attractive but DEFINITELY not in the conventional way, so it takes me longer to find someone who likes me back. But I've found them before, many times, and will find them again! Talk to friends you trust about your appearance. Think about ways you can let your natural, beautiful self shine outwardly.
  2. You're shy. The honest reality is that shy people hold back from unfamiliar social interactions, and so you're not creating as many opportunities for guys to get to know you. Make sure you're putting yourself in front of as many people as you can and presenting your best (but also authentic) self. Statistically, the more people you meet, the more will be interested in you.
  3. You come across as unconfident/insecure. This is unfortunately an attraction killer, even if you're stereotypically attractive. Ask yourself, how do you feel about yourself? Do you love yourself? Do you dislike yourself? The more you love yourself, the more others will pick up on those vibes and be drawn to you. The more you dislike yourself, the more others will pick up on THOSE vibes. Why should someone like you if you don't even like yourself? This is a hard one that takes lots of introspection, but it's so, SO important when dating.
I'd ask for honest advice from friends you trust, and consider the 3 possibilities above. You could also give dating apps a try, just to see who swipes right on you. You'd be surprised! (Tip: for dating apps, try to show your best and most authentic self. Ask yourself why someone should want to date you. What makes you a great potential girlfriend? There's an answer to that question- several actually- but it's up to you to find them.) Good luck! :)

Broooootal. If this is true, she gets an official femcel label by me.

Can’t find a guy interested means Chad won’t commit.

All the guys I’ve ever had my eyes on ended up dating other girls/women.
She says it herself :feelshaha:
Can’t find a guy interested means Chad won’t commit.

Also she never mentions being virgin, you’d assume she is but she would say so if she were, this is a trick for her to feign it. So she’s had sex but just hasn’t had her fairy tale Prince Charming courting her :feelshaha:

The woman in question
bb000560f5194ebc3367a6e24b9d441979235f43_2000x2000.webp

She would get this label ONLY if she approached men for sex and got denied all the time.
Many (if not most) the users here have never asked a woman out in their life. They will make excuses about not wanting to get accused of sexual harassment, or chad not having to try.

Many (if not most) the users here have never asked a woman out in their life. They will make excuses about not wanting to get accused of sexual harassment, or chad not having to try.
If you did not try, you are not an incel.

The woman in question
bb000560f5194ebc3367a6e24b9d441979235f43_2000x2000.webp
She just has to fit the Average Treshhold " , and be Narcissistic about her Looks Enough .

But i guess Some Woman are to Stupid to Present " themselfs :feelskek:

Sorry but you aren't entitled to a good looking 10/10's love sweetie