Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never had a friend? (get the hell up in here)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
How’s the lonlieness been and how did it happen?

I basically had to dropout of school cuz my cunt mother got into an argument with the school principal over my sibling punching a kid (he got expelled i think) and she wasn’t allowed back on the premises and she was too overprotective to drop me off a street over and would be the last car to pick me up in the car line. I had to get the school to call her many times. I even sat there for an hour after everyone left school just sitting and waiting for her to get there. We werent allowed back on the bus either. I was forming some friends just before i left. Family didn’t care to take me or pick me up and had their own jobs to be at. So when she asked me to drop out like my brother i was so over it and just said yes.

I had no time to make friends either cuz i was either cutting grass/raking and bagging leaves/picking fruit/sitting in churches to help pay rent, on the pc making money, or moving every 6 months. Plus my family was toxic asf so i stayed away.

Since then i’ve been stuck in a house since 2013 and not even my family gives a fuck enough to talk to me. I’d been alone since then.

Last edited:
you've been NEETing for 9 years??? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Yeah but not actually neeting because i havent had any copes. The real NEET comes when i get my own place next year.

i suggest selling panties

Brutal abandonmentpill; though I can't say I can fully relate with your experiences... :feelsugh:

Did the school not notice your truancy or what? :feelshehe:

We are genetic Trash and its Not our fault

While our female equivalent IS getting paypigs " on Twitter.

KEK world.

Incellius banned???? For what..