Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “never going to have a girlfriend but at least I get reddit approval”

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
504AAEC6 EB5F 4185 BFBA 6C3090C44516

I like how they redefine what incel means to pretend they aren't incels as well. Nice cope, cucks.

holy shit these retards are astounding at being fucking 100% braindead retards. Incel means involuntary celibate, which means you cannot get laid if you want to, which is a FUCKING TERM not a fucking club you have to subscribe to. Jesus actual christ I don't understand how fucking retarded dumb ass hick brained 10 IQ fuck tardery has to happen to be this retarded.

At least hes not incel, being a KV is so much better than being incel

JFL @ their logic

Wtf H2O melting point IQ. He's deluded if he believes that never having success in sexual and romantic department with a woman doesn't mean he's an incel

Jfl, that guy is 100 percent INCEL

We never wanted to be incels, incel is not something that you wish to be... You simply are whether you like it or not, it’s not a matter of choice.

And nothing new, most male users of that cucked subreddit are incels. It’s only a matter of time until they get blackpilled

We never wanted to be incels, incel is not something that you wish to be... You simply are whether you like it or not, it’s not a matter of choice.

What this guy said. "Subscribing" to several terrible theories. That's like saying the clinically depressed "subscribe" to the theory that their lives aren't worth living. This fucking guy.

you have to be pedophile necrophile rapist to be incel xd

"Imagine an incel doing an eliott rodger on other incels"
Hypocrit faggots.

"Imagine an incel doing an eliott rodger on other incels"

That's exactly what happened.
I'm sure the 3 asian roommates he murdered were incels.

can't do anything but laugh at those guys man:lul::lul:

Maybe he's just in his "nice guy"-phase yet.

but at least i respect women
:soy::soy:

"It's wrong to call yourself black because you're associating yourself with criminals and thieves, it doesn't just mean that you have sub-saharan african genetics"