Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never going to forgive women

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I'm suffering,I suffered my whole life all becaue of lack of female company. Sexuality and relationship is just a part of the both physical and psychosocial development of a person.

Therefore,if you're lack of female company,something is just wrong and you will be NEVER fully an adult.

You are not as much experienced as your peers and it's so wrong. Having a female who care about us is our greatest right. there is no other way around. You either have girlfriend or just put a bullet in your head. There is literally no other way around.

That's why I'm never going to forgive them.

May God forgive them,but I won't.

they will be the ones begging for forgiveness when i act out my revenge

how will you torture them?

dis y u inkel! :soy:

Seriously though I'm really sorry. We're here for you. Try not to let em keep you down.

high iq post

everybody has a breaking point. Mine is 30yr. If nothing changes by then Im going out ER style.

by approaching them. seeing an ugly male approaching them is biggest torture
how can you approach if you cant even make neet start the stream

Inshallah may every foid burn in hell

Same
The blackpill will never leave me ragardless
My suffering will transfuse one way or another back to its source

same here i never forget nor forgive anyone who has wronged me in my life

The wicked aren’t deserving of such forgiveness.

Forgiving is for cucks ngl.

They would never forgive me if i treated them the same way. I resent them more than ever. I will never forgive em.
Inshallah may every foid burn in hell

Most females are total bitches, man.

The suffering they've imposed upon us will only make us stronger.

As it said, an eye for an eye; Only we'll be taking both eyes.

I'm really impressed by your piety, Cuyen. I lost mine a while ago.

I can't blame all women, the same way I can't blame a cockroach for crawling in shit. It'a aimply their nature.

May God forgive them,but I won't.
14776.jpg

I'm a 30 year old virgin. It's over, and no, i won't forgive them either. This is much bigger than me or my virginity, this is about foids destroying our society, while our cucked government claps and encourages them.

Femoid must be tortured for eternity

If you were a foid you wouldn’t date a subhuman either.

High IQ for you to declare your plans on a public forum

I'm already on some watchlists so what does it matter. CIAniggers can come get me.

What really overwhelmes me is the amount of knowledge and experience that being invisible to foids denied me. All those social interactions, ability to read situations, to act and think in a proper way around others...

I'll always be a mere shadow of the man I would have been had I not been born with an ugly face

high iq post

everybody has a breaking point. Mine is 30yr. If nothing changes by then Im going out ER style.
Mine is 25. I’m not going to do any sort of crime though. ( :soy: ) I’m going to go out with a bang.

And by that I mean make my suicide a spectacle.