Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never go to an airport!!!

Nakuro

Nakuro

Microcel4cm/ItsOver
★★★★★
Fucking shit, i'm Going to Travel to another country and this was the worst suifuel ever that i had, full of stacys JB, 13-17 yo aprox a Lot of roasties, a Lot of.chads fuk it was like a other dimension, it's over for AirportCels

I need to use a plane in 5 months or so.

Airports are for young tall beautiful NW0 Instagram people traveling

Airports have normal demographics from my experience

Airports have normal demographics from my experience
Nope at this time , at this season "summer" its full of richs stacys and chads traveling to Nice beachs

Nope at this time , at this season "summer" its full of richs stacys and chads traveling to Nice beachs
Where are you from

I absolutely hate airports, all that security shit and it's so big with so much people around I'm always nervous that I'll miss my flight or do something wrong.

Argentina cel
Well I guess I can’t speak on airports in Argentina, but it would be logical to assume that most of the travelers are normies as real Chads and Stacys are in the minority

Are you trying to hint at something?:feelshmm:

I absolutely hate airports, all that security shit and it's so big with so much people around I'm always nervous that I'll miss my flight or do something wrong.
Ikr, Even i had to.takeout my shoes and my.belt

You’d have to screw up big time to miss a flight, especially if it’s a connecting flight

Even worse is being stuck in your seat while Chad and Stacy join the mile high club
614c7b7d-5dbd-49e0-af55-7935b3c38fd6-m.jpg

Will heed this advice.

As an aside, the only plane I ever flew was made of paper. I lit the tail-end of it on fire and threw it off a tall balcony. It landed in a small tree and began lighting it on fire. I was amused and went back inside.

Even worse is being stuck in your seat while Chad and Stacy join the mile high club
614c7b7d-5dbd-49e0-af55-7935b3c38fd6-m.jpg
OMG noo
Will heed this advice.

As an aside, the only plane I ever flew was made of paper. I lit the tail-end of it on fire and threw it off a tall balcony. It landed in a small tree and began lighting it on fire. I was amused and went back inside.
It's.over for piromaniaccels

I'm dying to travel.
I will not go when school is out. That is suicide.
I will only go during off peak, in the middle of the week.
I do not want to run into college students on spring break, who are having tins of parties.
I know they do it, I don't have to look at it.
Young girls, under 40, will spoil it for me.
I will ask the travel agent for the best way to avoid kids / teens / young adults.
If she can find me a 50+ group to be with, so much the better.

I'm dying to travel.
I will not go when school is out. That is suicide.
I will only go during off peak, in the middle of the week.
I do not want to run into college students on spring break, who are having tins of parties.
I know they do it, I don't have to look at it.
Young girls, under 40, will spoil it for me.
I will ask the travel agent for the best way to avoid kids / teens / young adults.
If she can find me a 50+ group to be with, so much the better.
Do you listen to the bee gees

Fuk it's happening just Saw a large.group of stacys 14-16 yo like 100 stacys Going to Miami faaak
Do you listen to the bee gees
I do, Even i did a cover for my oneitis one time

الله أكبر

Airports are packed with high tier normies.

Fap in the plane like the legendery curry in @chudur-budur's avi.

Fap in the plane like the legendery curry in @chudur-budur's avi.
Masturbating in the plane is a great way to pass the time.
Just make sure nobody sees your p---s,
also DO NOT STARE. That is a dead give-away.

When I was a kid, in the 1970's, my classmates would take lots of Playboys on the long trips.
Of course the school bus would be sticky by the end of the trip.

Last edited:
I'm the airporttruecel looks this picks i'm alone at the gate hahahahaha
IMG 20190122 200237233
IMG 20190122 200224431
IMG 20190122 200229990
IMG 20190122 200209654
IMG 20190122 200212468

Masturbating in the plane is a great way to pass the time.
Just make sure nobody sees your p---s,
also DO NOT STARE. That is a dead give-away.

When I was a kid, in the 1970's, my classmates would take lots of Playboys on the long trips.
Of course the school bus would be sticky by the end of the trip.
lol i was joking, but...
tenor.gif

The large group of stacys 14-16 yo
IMG 20190122 201603531
IMG 20190122 201606313

Never began for airportcels

There’s not better looking people at airports JFL

Everyone travels

When I took trips to places like California, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica, etc, everyone on the plane always mogged the living shit out of me. Lots of Chad-tier and Stacy-tier folks on international flights, especially ones which head towards a tropical area or a beach-going area. It definitely depends where you're traveling, as my somewhat frequent travels from Texas to insignificant, desolate places within the US have a lot of old people on the plane.

I feel like chad at airports, idk why.

Also I travelled to leafistan in the summer and got IOIs from several guys. It truly is home of the gays

I flew to Europe last year, I had a stop over in Copenhagen and even though I'm 6'0" I was getting mogged into oblivion by all the 6'5" and taller Scandinavian chads. If you're a shortcel I'd recommend avoiding Scandinavian airports at all costs.

How do i get to sea?

Go Osama bin laden

Fucking shit, i'm Going to Travel to another country and this was the worst suifuel ever that i had, full of stacys JB, 13-17 yo aprox a Lot of roasties, a Lot of.chads fuk it was like a other dimension, it's over for AirportCels

Psychological effect. At airports (and airplanes) you automatically pay more attention to other people cause of forced closeness (and sharing of fate).

the only reason i would ever visit an airport: