Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never go to a party as an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
20201205 095438

:feelsrope: :feelsrope:this made me sick in the stomach

Imagine if this was done to a foid.

I decided I would never go to a party again when I was 19 or so.

I'm 24 now and in these 5 years I only went to a club once because I got tricked by a friend (he said we would just hang out but never mentioned clubbing). Hopefully I won't get tricked again and will never step on a club ever again. Doing so as an incel is a nightmare and a waste of time and money.

"dont leave the basement" -hamudi

Sexhavers are terrorists

damn brutal, fucking disgusting creatures

he's not even bad looking, had potential

never went to reall party like that, got a little taste of party's and after that i never considered it

I've literally never been to a non-family gathering of more than 5 people.

I guess I should feel lucky. The most I've had is name calling or being ostracised when trying to fit in and make new friends or more.

Last edited:
Nuclear ERfuel. He’s not even bad looking. Normies really are violent herd animals.

damn brutal, fucking disgusting creatures

he's not even bad looking, had potential
Not even bad looking aka not being disfigured? Yes, but it's not enough he is like 4/10 - over for him

don't worry i never get invited to any parties in the first place

And they say that incels are violet. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Daıly reminder : These faggots cant even spell ''Virgin'',get drunk regularly and are terrorists like this yet they get pussy.
Daıly reminder : These faggots cant even spell ''Virgin'',get drunk regularly and are terrorists like this yet they get pussy.

'virgem' is 'virgin' is portuguese, boyo
have you read the greentext?

The worst part about this is that he brutally mogs me

The story deserved a propER ending... Like he abandons everyone in those slums because they fucked him over

They will perish

Never Trust Normies, absolutely vicious beasts that WILL fuck with you if they see you're a loser as you'll have no crew support & women are the ring leaders, when queen says attack the loser, dogs will obey in hopes of a reward.

Shooting time would be permittable there.

Hopefully he killed every single one of those fuckers. That's the only reasonable thing to do if someone does something like that to you.
Any sane moral man would agree. That is justice.
Never Trust Normies, absolutely vicious beasts that WILL fuck with you if they see you're a loser as you'll have no crew support & women are the ring leaders, when queen says attack the loser, dogs will obey in hopes of a reward.

Shooting time would be permittable there.
Sexhavers are terrorists

Last edited:
unironically wish I hadn’t read this. this is a nightmare scenario for me. just going to cope by assuming the guy who mutilated his face eventually went to jail or overdosed or something

Absolutely horrific

LARP, he's a mulatto prettyboy. Nothing like that would happen to him, he has insane smv in the west.

“Why do young men keep joining misogynistic incel forums and extreme alt-right spaces?”

Wtf he was not bad looking, he was white and had blue eyes.

this is too fucked up honestly he should seek revenge, I bet he can at least get where she lives and beat her up

Hopefully he killed every single one of those fuckers. That's the only reasonable thing to do if someone does something like that to you.
I'm usually pacifist unless it comes to situations like this where there are "people" out trying to fuck with you. I agree, a .45 in all of them.

I feel for this bro, will never go to party probably anyways