Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER go out with your male friend and a female friend at the same time

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
For real, NEVER EVER even think about doing it, even if you’re adults. I did this many times and what guys always do is bully/mock each other in order to make themselves superior in the eyes of the femoid. I’ve had this happen to me more than once and I got into a really bad fight multiple times because of it.

If you wanna avoid problems, never hang out with a femoid and a male at the same time, especially if you’re sub8.

lol if I even had friends to begin with

Even after the surgery?

Hoes before bros, always

Life is a constant pissing contest.

Octopusgun2 said:
I did this many times and what guys always do is bully/mock each other in order to make themselves superior in the eyes of the femoid.

what if he alteady has a gf?

I have no friends so no worries here.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Even after the surgery?
Yes. I’m still a sub-8 and only an over compensating above average shitnik. I’m as goodlooking as Twisted so not anything spectacular.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yes. I’m still a sub-8 and only an over compensating above average shitnik. I’m as goodlooking as Twisted so not anything spectacular.

You might mog Twisted but with my imagination I both think you're the same rating indeed. At least you're a white-passing ethnic. What rating is your friend? Err I mean "friend," not that much of a friend if he doesn't believe in bros before hos.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Octopusgun2 said:
You might mog Twisted but with my imagination I both think you're the same rating indeed. At least you're a white-passing ethnic. What rating is your friend? Err I mean "friend," not that much of a friend if he doesn't believe in bros before hos.
5.5/10

so fucking true. I have had this happen to me multiple times when I was around my only friend and a female friend of his.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Friends will fuck you over for pussy

this too

>Having friends

While we're at it sub-8 males should never go outside. The indirect mogging makes us look like shit in front of other females

_incelinside said:
>Having friends

While we're at it sub-8 males should never go outside. The indirect mogging makes us look like shit in front of other females

If you aren’t outgoing and haven’t actively tried to get laid IRL then you’re not an Incel.

NEVER bring a girl you like around your friends... she will end up hooking up with one of them and i can tell you there is no lower feeling in the world.. that is pure suicide fuel! god its awful low shitty feeling

Yeah, I've had this happen. If he likes the girl he'll try to put you down infront of her to look cool. I call them out for the faggots they are and ditch them.

Nautica1983 said:
Yeah, I've had this happen. If he likes the girl he'll try to put you down infront of her to look cool. I call them out for the faggots they are and ditch them.
I too do not hesitate to play his game, I didn’t have the face for mocking others as i was easily roastable with the nose I had so instead I just physically beat them up.

Octopusgun2 said:
If you aren’t outgoing and haven’t actively tried to get laid IRL then you’re not an Incel.

Octopusgun2 said:
I too do not hesitate to play his game, I didn’t have the face for mocking others as i was easily roastable with the nose I had so instead I just physically beat them up.

Good job brother! What did the girl say after you kicked his ass?

Octopusgun2 said:

How has that worked out for you @FACEandLMS?

Nautica1983 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Good job brother! What did the girl say after you kicked his ass?
They usually labeled me as a jerk or cringy despite just me defending myself. But that was a long time ago, back in HS.

Octopusgun2 said:

Not all of us are NT

This is a normie problem do you really think real incels deal with this jfl

back in secondary the femoid wasnt crushed on by any of us so it didnt ruin anything.

NeverSubmit said:
This is a normie problem do you really think real incels deal with this jfl
No, actual incels have friends and actively try to get laid. While mental-attention-seekingcels sit on here complaining how bad they have it and flaunting their faces everywhere on the forum.

Octopusgun2 said:
No, actual incels have friends and actively try to get laid. While mental-attention-seekingcels sit on here complaining how bad they have it and flaunting their faces everywhere on the forum.

Fucking idiot. Real incels can't get friends because of their looks.

UncannyValley said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I was a truecel and had dozens of friends. When it comes to friends, it’s about personality not your looks.

Octopusgun2 said:
I was a truecel and had dozens of friends. When it comes to friends, it’s about personality not your looks.

When it comes to friends, I've never had any because they would only ever mock my appearance.

TheRealChincel said:
I have no friends so no worries here.
Same I don' even mind it anymore. In act I think I like it sometimes

UncannyValley said:
The guy you're talking to is a failed normie not a real incel

NeverSubmit said:
UncannyValley said:
The guy you're talking to is a failed normie not a real incel
I’m not a failed normie. I probably have had more sever Inceldom than any other user on here.

Octopusgun2 said:
I’m not a failed normie. I probably have had more sever Inceldom than any other user on here.
Unless I'm mistaken you are 19 or 20

NeverSubmit said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Unless I'm mistaken you are 19 or 20
What difference does it make.