Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

never go into a woman's dms.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Screenshot 20201209 085922 Reddit

Don't let em catch you simping. Don't fuel their egos. Look at that poor victim. Look at their complaints. Tutorial mode and they still complain

in the age of screenshots and mass media where everything on the internet is recorded and archived forever, why the fuck would an incel be dming women? literally the fastest way to publicly humiliate yourself there is

in the age of screenshots and mass media where everything on the internet is recorded and archived forever, why the fuck would an incel be dming women? literally the fastest way to publicly humiliate yourself there is
Low inhib normies that don't think that much and "shoot their shot" imo.

DMing a foid for reasons apart from sending her gore is pretty cucked.

IT'S OVER FOR LOW IQ CELS

refer to my avatar

Don't have to tell me. Women have talked to me about the messages they get on instagram. The mixture of disgust and pride that they exhibit when discussing it is not something I want to contribute to.

Based chatting with foids is retarded unless you’re guaranteed sex

DMing foids without insulting or harassing her is a cuck trait