Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never Give Up! (my experience being ugly guy) ascended for this reason.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
:feelsEhh:Hi nigger
It's hard to see NGU! guy's ugly face when you are down here right?
He height mogs every last one of his friends (probably).
Look at this:

View: https://youtu.be/RRdO-7jc8IQ?t=197

He big.:feelskek:
Of course he got his looksmatch. And the chick isn't even that bad, i would be happy :lul::lul:
Best part is that he still face mogs me:lul:

You see know?
After all, it wasn't about his personality :feelsYall:
It was strange from the get go that he always had chicks.
Most bitches don't even consider me as a betabuxxer i'm so repulsive. They rather starve to death if they have to.
Why?
Cuz i ain't shit. There is no value in me. I would fuck their social status up if they went on the street with me.

Also: Tall = voluntary:feelskek:

Tall and cumskin= ultra fakecel

Fucking tallfags as always. If you are tall you cant be incel and this guy proves it

Tallcels wont touch this

In comes @THE TRUE HONKLER with the cope

I only have 2 :fuk:
Top kek

Its because he is low inhib

He got lucky and went viral on YT. Pretty sure that's how she found him
In order for her to find him, she needs to first be looking for someone like him (i.e., someone tall). I do think his fame is a reason too though - she must be using him for clout.

In order for her to find him, she needs to first be looking for someone like him (i.e., someone tall). I do think his fame is a reason too though - she must be using him for clout.
This fame was nothing around 2019
He started trending after he got the girl.
Also bitches don’t want the road that leads to fame. They want to be there instantly.

so appearing on a relatively unknown “ugly” guy’s cringe video, while she’s not sure if he’s going to make it is kinda insane if you ask me
He got lucky and went viral on YT. Pretty sure that's how she found him
Got lucky :feelskek:
Nice gaslighting
Height is cope.:bluepill:
So you are saying that me 5’3 and you 6’x have the same chance of scoring a girl:fuk:
Did you really just said that?
Gaslight.co

Last edited:
His bitch is ugly as fuck. Wouldn't touch in a million years. He hasn't ascended for shit, I would argue he has in fact descended. I could never get erect in a trillion years to his hag.

His bitch is ugly as fuck.
I would take her :fuk:
Also we ain’t women to have the same hive mind standards.
If you don’t like her that’s okay. That’s your opinion.
But i think she kinda cute.

His bitch is ugly as fuck. Wouldn't touch in a million years. He hasn't ascended for shit, I would argue he has in fact descended. I could never get erect in a trillion years to his hag.
I would take her :fuk:
Also we ain’t women to have the same hive mind standards.
If you don’t like her that’s okay. That’s your opinion.
But i think she kinda cute.

FDC802FC 7DA7 40D2 BF6A FB102DD667CC
:feelspuke: She legitimately looks like a tranny

They are looksmatched tho

This guy famemaxxed through a youtube video and landed a unicorn.

Prior to that he got badly humiliated and abused by girls that he almost killed himself. Even now he still promotes men getting plastic surgery or going overseas to poorer countries, that should tell you that he knows he lucked out and most incels won't be as fortunate.