Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never give shitskins the benefit of the doubt

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Major
★★★★★
Shitskins are all filthy ill-natured animals and their existence is a sin of its own, they've only bred by ugly-fucking and LACK of attraction which caused them to be extremely ugly and low iq through generations

Never give them the benefit the doubt because it doesn't matter "who" the individual shitskin is, it's "what" they are that matters, expecting shitskins to act intellectual and humane is like asking a hyena to eat vegetables

There are less than 1 billion white people in the world and 7 billion shitskins, they've chosen quantity over quality of life and deserve everything that happens to them, they're also the reason the entire planet is fucked

Shitskins are all filthy ill-natured animals and their existence is a sin of its own, they've only bred by ugly-fucking and LACK of attraction which caused them to be extremely ugly and low iq through generations

Never give them the benefit the doubt because it doesn't matter "who" the individual shitskin is, it's "what" they are that matters, expecting shitskins to act intellectual and humane is like asking a hyena to eat vegetables

There are less than 1 billion white people in the world and 7 billion shitskins, they've chosen quantity over quality of life and deserve everything that happens to them, they're also the reason the entire planet is fucked
JBW fag. go fuck foids while we rot here for not being born as whites.

Water

There are less than 1 billion white people in the world
Whites are actual minority in this world, but jew media brainwashed whites to believe that blacks/asians/ethnics are minority when they're not, even if you kill 100 million of them it's like drop in the sea.

Whites are actual minority in this world, but jew media brainwashed whites to believe that blacks/asians/ethnics are minority when they're not, even if you kill 100 million of them it's like drop in the sea.
They want whites to accept "minorities" only because whites have built high quality modern nations, shitskins can be the great "majority" in their homelands, but no, a shitskin's worst nightmare is other shitskins and specially shitskins ruling over land, they all deep down prefer being the most underprivileged lowest lowlife minority in white countries to being just another shitskin in their shithole, and they have the AUDACITY to complain

I'm glad we niggas are destroying their countries,slaughtering their people like pigs and raping their daughters, taking gibsmedat from their governments. Absolutely based. OP never forget that all you can write is essays on an incel forum and watch. Watch like a fucking cuck!

I'm glad we niggas are destroying their countries,slaughtering their people like pigs and raping their daughters, taking gibsmedat from their governments. Absolutely based. OP never forget that all you can write is essays on an incel forum and watch. Watch like a fucking cuck!
Hes a shitskin himself, not only that but comes from a 70 iq muslim family too.

self deprecating thread.

Have you tried shahrake gharb maxxing? I saw a lot of jbs there

white = pretentious fakcel scum (water)

Hes a shitskin himself, not only that but comes from a 70 iq muslim family too.

self deprecating thread.
Ah so he is one of those cuckold ethnics that wants to brings all the ethnics down to his level because his mother dropped him as a baby and made him watch his father getting cucked. Makes sense.

Ethnics are fakecels

You are just a jbw copper. Too much of self hatred.

Based post, good take.

Not even self hating here which I like- I acknowledge reality being an autistic manlet & a defect, but i’m not that self hating over it.

OP is white btw, and you’re a Nigger worshiping Pajeet so you’re quite hypocritical in this regard.

OP is white btw, and you’re a Nigger worshiping Pajeet so you’re quite hypocritical in this regard.
Not really. I hate niggers myself but I love based ethnics that know how to put racist in their rightful place

Not really. I hate niggers myself but I love based ethnics that know how to put racist in their rightful place
>Based
>Ethnic

Pick one

Your ignorance will never cease to amaze me- everyone invaded & occupied in history, it’s just Whites did it on a mass-scale due to both geographical advantage & abilities.

What did the Irish & Slavs ever do to non-whites?

>Based
>Ethnic

Pick one

Your ignorance will never cease to amaze me- everyone invaded & occupied in history, it’s just Whites did it on a mass-scale due to both geographical advantage & abilities.

What did the Irish & Slavs ever do to non-whites?
Don't you realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves? Decades of conquest and war in Europe obviously places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the climate in other continents is.

Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time.

Don't you realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests? How is the middle east supposed to progress when the US/west and Israel destabilize their countries just to exploit some oil reserves?
I admit, the whole MENA situation is partially our fault, but a lot of that is to do with Jews

India, Africa, and LatAm were alway shitholes.

Asians were able to catch up: Japan beat China, China held off the US in Korea, China held-off the US subversion, etc.

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29
Decades of conquest and war in Europe obviously places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the climate in other continents is.
In order to invade & conquer, they had to have had the means to do so which required them to develop in their own lands. Such as the industrial revolution.

And again, what about how the Arabs, Persians, etc colonized your lands? What about the Mongols who massacred tons of people? Imperial Japan?

And again, what did the Slavs & Celts do? I like how you avoided these questions.

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @To koniec @niggers @ChudMasterofBation
Civilizations have fallen and risen for millennia, just because you happen to born during one cycle doesn't mean that generalizes over all of time.
I know, but it still affects my life.

I admit, the whole MENA situation is partially our fault, but a lot of that is to do with Jews

Asians were able to catch up: Japan beat China, China held off the US in Korea, China held-off the US subversion, etc.
Asians were able to catch up because of foreign aid and because americans developed these countries. They basically built asia for their profit for their capitalistic agenda to manufacture goods for cheap. That is what the Marshall plan was and that is the summary of the economic miracle of japan
@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29

In order to invade & conquer, they had to have had the means to do so which required them to develop in their own lands. Such as the industrial revolution.

And again, what about how the Arabs, Persians, etc colonized your lands? What about the Mongols who massacred tons of people? Imperial Japan?
The Arabs and Persians don't make threads everyday about how I should be thankful that they colonized us

The Indian subcontinent was peacefully ruled by empires who traded resources with European countries seamlessly, until Britain decided to exploit that agreement (decades of conquest places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the South Asian climate is). Why should I thank "muh white saviors" for saving me from something they caused??

And again, what did the Slavs & Celts do? I like how you avoided these questions.

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias @To koniec @niggers @ChudMasterofBation

I know, but it still affects my life.
I dont have anything against slavs or celts. I only hate anglos. Anglos were responsible for the biggest genocides, cultural and ethnic erosion through pushing European ideals forward.

Displaced the abos who were living a primitive but fulfilling life now they sniff petrol and lay on the road.

Destroyed natural landscapes globally.

Mashed different African and Asian ethnicities in one country obviously leading to wars/genocides like in Rwanda.

White supremacists like OP call all ethnics barbaric and destructive, yet have singlehandedly destroyed the QoL for billions historically.

Last edited:
Don't you realize that the only reason ethnics are even in "white" countries is because of previous violence and conquests?
Such a silly redditor viewpoint. This is what brainwashing does to people. Let's think about this logically. We bomb the shit out of your country, your grandpapi comes knocking on our borders begging to be let in.

And then?

What natural occurence is happening there that we just have to let Achmed senior into our country? Why not just throw a waterballoon filled with piss at him and tell him to fuck off?

It's not our complete domination over your people that caused this, it's actually our weakness when we lost ww2 to jews that caused this.

Such a silly redditor viewpoint. This is what brainwashing does to people. Let's think about this logically. We bomb the shit out of your country, your grandpapi comes knocking on our borders begging to be let in.

And then?

What natural occurence is happening there that we just have to let Achmed senior into our country? Why not just throw a waterballoon filled with piss at him and tell him to fuck off?

It's not our complete domination over your people that caused this, it's actually our weakness when we lost ww2 to jews that caused this.
Then don't complan when his kids force their way in and treat you and your people as enemies.

Fuck whites man. I wont even feel sorry for them when they get BLACKED out of existence by Tyrones.

Asians were able to catch up because of foreign aid and because americans developed these countries.
Japan when it became Imperial? They did that themselves.

China also did it by itself, and even had the US trying to undermine.
They basically built asia for their profit for their capitalistic agenda to manufacture goods for cheap. That is what the Marshall plan was and that is the summary of the economic miracle of japan
The US had sent tons of aid to Africa also, yet nothing came from that. Asians were able to utilize their intellect & societies they already had to better themselves.
The Arabs and Persians don't make threads everyday about how I should be thankful that they colonized us
I’ve never made this, and never seen anyone do it

And @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 have said stuff along these lines, i don’t have a problem with either & actually like discourse with them, but still.
The Indian subcontinent was peacefully ruled by empires
They had been fighting constant wars, partly due to Islam

What about the Mongols also? They were invaders
who traded resources with European countries seamlessly, until Britain decided to exploit that agreement (decades of conquest places them at a technological advantage especially given how easy the South Asian climate is).
They also betrayed each other, instead of trying to unite together & push them out.

Why should I thank "muh white saviors" for saving me from something they caused??
Tangent. I never said anyone should be thankful, I just have an issue with them justifying their invasion of our countries with this weak argument.

In fact, I actually like some of these Asian, Curry, and MENA nationalists at times, since they want their populations to remain & not cause brain-drain. Plus, they’re also aware of the JQ
I dont have anything against slavs or celts. I only hate anglos. Anglos were responsible for the biggest genocides, cultural and ethnic erosion through pushing European ideals forward.
Well, why do you lump all whites together then?
Displaced the abos who were living a primitive but fulfilling life now they sniff petrol and lay on the road.
Abos had nothing there at all.
Destroyed natural landscapes globally.
Everyone has done this, and Asians do it nowadays in their own lands & Africa.
Mashed different African and Asian ethnicities in one country obviously leading to wars/genocides like in Rwanda.
Tribes always had conflict, in fact the Anglos halted them.

Slavery started when African tribes would fight like they always did, and realized they could make a profit from selling it off.
White supremacists like OP call all ethnics barbaric and destructive, yet have singlehandedly destroyed the QoL for billions historically.
OP is ethnic fyi, he’s Persian but feels more Curry iirc. apologies if wrong.

True, but this doesn't apply to arabs, turks, or asians. Mostly just nigs and curries

@
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29
I've said this before, but every race except niggers is capable of achieveing 1st world status, yes, even pajeets.

Arab - We already have examples like Saudi and Oman that are some of the safest, cleanest, most stable countries, most other Arab countries would be at least on par those, if not even better, since, like I've said before, if Gulf Arabs with their natufian DNA can build 1st world countries in a riverless, dry, desert enviroment, then Northern Arabs with their aryan/anatolian DNA should absolutley be able to build 1st world countries in their far more fertile, wet, and rainy enviroment.

Asians - Japan/Korea. Self explanatory. Even now China is probably the biggest threat economically to western dominance.

Hispanics - Mostly suffer from American imperialism as well, just like with Arabs, even Argentina, which is full of europeans, went to shit recently because of international jewery. Though I don't know enough about South America to comment.

Indians - Mostly held back by hinduism retarded teachings, like eating poo and fucking animals (yes, that's actually part of their religion). And considering Modi the nigger is now perpetuating a curry civil war with their Muslim/Sikh/Christian curries, the Saars will likely never become a super power. However, countries like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and the Maldives shows that they MAY have the potential, no matter how little, to build decent socities. Especially when many Indians in East African countries rule over the Nigger's with an iron fist.

Speaking of niggers, yeah..... they're a lost cause.

@DarkStar @Jason Voorhees

We bomb the shit out of your country
I thought DAH JOOZ were responsible for that?
we just have to let Achmed senior into our country?
Again, don't you stromfrontcucks say the jooz do this? Why are you suddenly talking as if you have any say in the matter?
Stormfrontcucks like you are so funny. Not just an incel, but an incel that arrogantly blathers about how great whites are, as if that will magically undo the the sheer rate at which many white countries are becoming non-white. A trend, might I add, that will almost definitley not be undone, as I made an entire thread addressing this topic.

At least have some humility and acknowledge the fault of the west in their demonic-levels of war mongering.

I’ve never made this, and never seen anyone do it

And @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29 have said stuff along these lines, i don’t have a problem with either & actually like discourse with them, but still.
India being conquered was a good thing, whether it was by Iranians or British. Alot of retarded pagan practices were stopped due to that. However, conquering a land and encorporting it into your own government is not the same as just going to a country, killing people, destroying the enviroment, putting sanctions, and then leaving. Iraq, even now, has basically permanently lost 1000s of miles of fertile land due to the wars it's suffered, it's literally becoming a desert due to the after affects of the american invasion.

I thought DAH JOOZ were responsible for that?
It's a hypothetical situation I'm painting. Jews did in fact do that if you're talking about Iraq but it's irrelevant.
Again, don't you stromfrontcucks say the jooz do this? Why are you suddenly talking as if you have any say in the matter?
That's the entire point I was making with the post, try to keep up. Sandniggers become giant SJWs who believe in human rights like women when you talk about this. "You conquered us and dominated us, now you have to let us in, united nations said you have to and created commercials with sad music where brown kids are looking for food don't you know the rules??!?" There are no rules, you have no rights to live among us. But jews indirectly let you in so good job "conquerors".

Cool, so stop complaining about your countries getting replaced and take action. There are no rules. Only winners.
I didn't say you can't complain about your countries being bombed, of course you complain about that. But to think that white countries bombing you or conquering you at some point gives you some kind of divine right to now live among them is just.. retarded and somehow a very common talking point among the browns.

LOL are you fucking kidding dude. Niggers and asians have been massacring eachother for literally forever completely irrespective of borders

The same retards who go "hurr durr diversity is our strength" "multiculturalism is good" are the same NPCs that scapegoat Anglo colonialism for the perpetual violence in Africa and the middle east, using stupid excuses like "it's because the the British drew borders that mixed people together from different races and religions!!" like ok sweaty I thought diversity was our strength :foidSoy:

I hate to be the one to break this to you, but it isn't your "victory". In the event this leads to the erasure of Europeans, you're only going to live to be cogs in a Jewish machine. Shitskins are the perfect slave race because they completely lack the foresight to see what's coming, and are too low IQ to organize and respond to the threat. You really ought to be more suspicious of how the Jews are just handing you western countries, and what their endgame is.

@DarkStar You probably know more about the goals of global jewry than I do, maybe you can educate this poor fool

:feelsjuice: