Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never get a oneitis, it will kill you inside

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

The pain
★★★★★
Everytime I had one, I eventually caved in and confessed after acting like we were just friends and I would get rejected.

My last oneitis who rejected me has completely killed me inside to the point where my heart aches everytime I saw her.

Totally relatable. I think that loves actually exists in our minds, for us, but not for foids. And getting rejected after months or years of friendship, finding out that she wanted chad all along and not you... brutal. In the end she probably used you to vent and chad for everything else. There is no way out, we are programmed to love someone that will never love us back.

It happens by itself most of the time

glad i never got one

They use incels to get out of their so called depression and after they get their ego pumped up, it's done. Now she's a sexhaver foid and you're still an incel.

They use incels to get out of their so called depression and after they get their ego pumped up, it's done. Now she's a sexhaver foid and you're still an incel.
Why? I hate that, I wish things could have went differently. Why am I so unlovable?

Last time I had that I was 14 and she ended up dating one of the guys who were bullying me kek

She should have given me a chance but no, no love for you inkwell.

I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE.
THAT'S THE BRUTALITY OF THE BP. We will continue to search for love but there is no way we're getting some unless you're chad. Or accepting to be a betabux but that ain't love. And it goes waaaay deeper than just looks. Looks matter but there's more in the foid's mind. Chances are for chads. And even then, it's debatable

Why? I hate that, I wish things could have went differently. Why am I so unlovable?
Happened to me too, I know the answer but it's brutal. You're not unlovable, it's the foid's mind that does not know love.

I'm glad this only occurred to me once

I am already dead inside.

THAT'S THE BRUTALITY OF THE BP. We will continue to search for love but there is no way we're getting some unless you're chad. Or accepting to be a betabux but that ain't love. And it goes waaaay deeper than just looks. Looks matter but there's more in the foid's mind. Chances are for chads. And even then, it's debatable
Betabuxxing a foid isn't the way out, once you're out of resources, she's gone.

I want a foid to love me, I'd love her with everything I've got. But itll never happen because I'm all alone and whenever I try it doesn't work out.

I want a foid to love me, I'd love her with everything I've got. But itll never happen because I'm all alone and whenever I try it doesn't work out.
I know. I believe you, sad thing is, they will never love someone who actually gives them love. They don't really want that. The worse you're to them, the more they want you. It's over for romanticels. Being nice to a foid is a bad way to get hurt

I know. I believe you, sad thing is, they will never love someone who actually gives them love. They don't really want that. The worse you're to them, the more they want you. It's over for romanticels. Being nice to a foid is a bad way to get hurt
If that's true, then how can I get one to like me, I'm sure it isn't too much to ask. How can I make it work?

Who is in your avi
enid from okko cartoon
3fd80623c9a78e6a1a323bb96172b842

If that's true, then how can I get one to like me, I'm sure it isn't too much to ask. How can I make it work?
I don't know if we can, I'm in the same situation. From what I've seen, they choose the guy being an asshole to them over the nice guy who actually gives them love. So, apart from changing your personality into an asshole, adapt to her beauty standards(becoming a chad so impossible) and having status and money, we can just rot and hope it eventually passes so we'll never make the same mistake again: being a friend to a foid you like. But in the end, you'll never get over it

I don't know if we can, I'm in the same situation. From what I've seen, they choose the guy being an asshole to them over the nice guy who actually gives them love. So, apart from changing your personality into an asshole, adapt to her beauty standards(becoming a chad so impossible) and having status and money, we can just rot and hope it eventually passes so we'll never make the same mistake again: being a friend to a foid you like. But in the end, you'll never get over it
Got it, I think I'll just be myself.

I have one now, I thought that I finally got my chance to ascend but she is ghosting me. Haven't heard from her in weeks.

Foids lead unattractive men on to feed their egos and when they get bored of the attention, they ghost them like they're disposable garbage.

Now that I think back about what I used to talk to her about, she mostly just talked about herself and never gave a fuck about my life or whatever I had to say.

How do u even have one after being blackpilled?

Was she white?

Everytime I had one, I eventually caved in and confessed after acting like we were just friends and I would get rejected.

My last oneitis who rejected me has completely killed me inside to the point where my heart aches everytime I saw her.
I'm in the exact same boat man.
And college will start in 2 weeks so I'll be forced to see her again. I'm not ready for that shit.
I'm up if you wanna talk

One doesnt choose his oneitis

One of the most relatable posts on .is. :cryfeels:

I have lost everything as the years go on.

I genuinely wouldn't be as messed up as I am if I just received affection at least once in my life.

I want it back but it's easier said than done, I don't know how to meet these foids.

I'm in the exact same boat man.
And college will start in 2 weeks so I'll be forced to see her again. I'm not ready for that shit.
I'm up if you wanna talk
I have to move soon, maybe one day.

Totally relatable. I think that loves actually exists in our minds, for us, but not for foids. And getting rejected after months or years of friendship, finding out that she wanted chad all along and not you... brutal. In the end she probably used you to vent and chad for everything else. There is no way out, we are programmed to love someone that will never love us back.
I have one now, I thought that I finally got my chance to ascend but she is ghosting me. Haven't heard from her in weeks.

Foids lead unattractive men on to feed their egos and when they get bored of the attention, they ghost them like they're disposable garbage.

Now that I think back about what I used to talk to her about, she mostly just talked about herself and never gave a fuck about my life or whatever I had to say.
I genuinely wouldn't be as messed up as I am if I just received affection at least once in my life.
all of this shit is so brutal man. i just wish that foids would feel the same thing we feel for them. Love. Attraction.
When i look at them i can feel a sensation in my heart, i fall in love, i get attracted to her, can only think about her, and want to be with her.
I just wish they would be the same. Unfortunately we were sent into a world where females just don't love us. Don't feel the same thing.

Last edited:
all of this shit is so brutal man. i just wish that foids would feel the same thing we feel for them. Love. Attraction.
When i look at them i can feel a sensation in my heart, i fall in love, i get attracted to her, can only think about her, and want to be with her.
I just wish they would be the same. Unfortunately we were sent into a world where females just don't love us. Don't feel the same thing.
Yeah man, you explained it perfectly.

She isn't even all that either, she's just average looking but still thinks she's too good for me.

She should have given me a chance but no, no love for you inkwell.

I NEED TO FIND SOMEONE.
You won't, just throw in the towel, you are an incel balckpiller

i dont have oneitis bcs its CUCKED