Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never fully there: Nostalgiapill

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Alluding to the title: I’m never FULLY here.

when I’m at work, home, store, public etc. I constantly daydream about the past.

I live through the lens of nostalgia.

my childhood wasn’t that bad, to be frank.

it only got worse when middle school occurred and people were forthright bullying me because I was ugly.

things that make me nostalgic: watching early 2000s, 90s and 2010s tv shows/movies.

it triggers a nostalgia receptor in my brain; enough to almost make me cry.

I miss my innocences. I miss when my balls didn’t drop yet so I didn’t have to subject myself to masterbate. I miss living. And I miss how The World felt at the time. It felt Magical (bluepill fantasy).

And most importantly; is that I miss me

tldr; nostalgia brings me close to tears because I just miss my innocence before inceldom. So, I live in my head.

I hate that my brain keeps thinking of all the old games i played and making them seem better than they are. It was mostly because society as a whole was better before and i was too young to care.

Not to mention all my nostalgia can muster up is me on my computer. I have no other nostalgic memories. None with relatives or visiting places. All just computer

Meanwhile normies nostalgia is probbaly filled with girlfriends, vacations and silly shit they did with friends. I never lived a life

it's cuz we felt like the sky was the limit when we were kids

I hate that my brain keeps thinking of all the old games i played and making them seem better than they are. It was mostly because society as a whole was better before and i was too young to care.

Not to mention all my nostalgia can muster up is me on my computer. I have no other nostalgic memories. None with relatives or visiting places. All just computer

Meanwhile normies nostalgia is probbaly filled with girlfriends, vacations and silly shit they did with friends. I never lived a life
Yeah games make me nostalgia too. For Example: when I play uncharted 2 and 3, the main menu music just brings back so many memories of me rotting in my room watching Nathan drake go on crazy adventures and solving puzzles. I never had a life either, no girlfriend, no visited trips, few friends, aren’t friends no more. Over
it's cuz we felt like the sky was the limit when we were kids
We didn’t even know there was a sky. We thought we were limitless.
I hate that we’re all subjected to this life of suffering.

Feels like a different dimension

The world was so much better than tbh:feelsrope: better media, better people, better life

Stop being blinded by nostalgia

world went to hell in the late 90s, there was all this excitement and optimism for y2k that just went away forever

I've been entrapped in nostalgia for a long time now. It's always viewing 1990s/early 2000s shit, weed makes me completely miserable and agepilled.

world went to hell in the late 90s, there was all this excitement and optimism for y2k that just went away forever
Wonder where world went during the WW2 then.

Wonder where world went during the WW2 then.
i know what you mean, but i wasn't even alive back then to see it

in the 90s the stage was still set for what you see now, but even so jews were a lot weaker and society was just different, you didn't have this nihilism you have now where normies are just filled with raw and barely-disguised hatred for their peers, and everyone lies that they feel great while deep down they know it's all going to shit

Indeed.

Shelley, Aspie John, Ashley:

Three

Algebra

Foids

Shelly

Ebo

Pales

Shell

Sasayaki, Aspie John, Ashley:

Zap

Script

Lua2

As for the (separate) fates of A.J and N.A:

(Her)
Ash

(Him)
Anony

NotABot

I spent hours reminiscing...

Ashley, Sasayaki, Shelley, Slydexia...Quite Saddening.

Smiley

(Smiley...)

I spent hours reminiscing...

Ashley, Sasayaki, Shelley, Slydexia...Quite Saddening.

View attachment 573269

(Smiley...)
I hope they’re okay:fuk:
brutal nostalgia pill

it's why I constantly play vidya from childhood, movies, etc
What’s your favorite game series? Mine is uncharted franchise. Never can go wrong with explosive adventures.
I've been entrapped in nostalgia for a long time now. It's always viewing 1990s/early 2000s shit, weed makes me completely miserable and agepilled.
I watch old 90s-2010s commercials, and it obliterates my spirit, knowing that, we will never go back to a time as blissful as that.

Last edited:
Same, I wish I can go back to the era when the Internet was still new to the masses, garage, house, hip hop and punk rock were at their peak, and the technology of CRTs, VHS and 8mm camcorders, SNES, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, etc.

normies are just filled with raw and barely-disguised hatred for their peers, and everyone lies that they feel great while deep down they know it's all going to shit

I hate nostalgia and looking back at the past