Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Never fully considered the new vaccines

Do you have anything worth getting the covid vaccine for ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • No

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Not sure when you put it this way

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • They need better incentives

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I’ll get the vaccine when I feel like I have something to look forward too

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I was about to get it like 10 months ago but I kept thinking about the things I don’t have and how it’s necessary to have them before I just get something like that while living alone and no social circle to look forward to. I’m not sure about any of the side effects that come from the covid and safety of others isn’t enough to convince me anymore. I just have this feeling of falling out of most of society and I feel like there’s nothing for me to comeback to.
Like think about your life and how you probably don’t have a next gen console a social group a good job where people want you around, and everything that makes life something to like look forward too but you’re supposed to just get a covid vaccine I’m not even anti-vaxx but lookism has made it hard to side with the people who pushed me out of society over my looks and caused me to miss out on life experiences that I’m entitled to.
6103A121 8324 4573 A52B 9A399ADD8882

eligible = needed or have something to look forward too

I will stay unvaccinated just like I will stay unfucked for the rest of my life.

Im socially ostrasized vaccinated or not. I got it because I dont have money to pay for pcr tests to go to stores etc.

If blackface Chad says to get it then I ain't getting it.

I will stay unvaccinated just like I will stay unfucked for the rest of my life.
Never take the kikeccine

I'd sooner trust in the great spaghetti monster to save me from the covaids than in anything Pfizer (or any other big pharma player) rushed out in less than a year.

I take being forced to take the vaccines as an insult because normies go out and spread the virus by partying or protesting about stupid BS while I've been saving lives by rotting in my room, but the one time I want to do something important outside, I'm forced to take it.

Also, it's China's fault the situation got this bad (or at least as bad as they report it to be) and yet the west is still cucked enough to say "investing in China is a good idea" and still hasn't officially boycotted the Beijing Olympics. They should nuke China and start WW3 already.

i haven't been vaccinated but you need to get it. I had a near death experience with Covid and it was horrible.

I don't take orders from kikes

I got the first shot just so that i dont have anyone bothering me, now the goverment sends me texts nonstop to get the second shot. i dont know i just cant be bothered to get the second shot anymore, i dont even know why i was so fast to get the first one.

Either get it or dont, just dont go buying the retard bullshit conspiracy theories and neither be pushed by the goverment. make your own choice by the information presented to you

You was fast to get the first one because you felt like you had things to look forward to we deserve new copes or actual reasons to take the vaccine besides safety
I was fast cuz i didnt really care if that thing killed me or not, too much bother over trivial stuff. if i ended up dead that's was a win for me at the time.
My mother didnt want me to take the vaccine and she was scared when i did it, she thought i was going to die

I thought that i would die from Covid so i did not take it. But it did not work.

If you are vaxxed you are a cuck.

End of the story.

Yeah to travel and fuck hookahs

You can get (and die from) corona even if you're vaccinated, so what's the point?

Im socially ostrasized vaccinated or not. I got it because I dont have money to pay for pcr tests to go to stores etc.
this. I got it because work and too lazy to take tests.
hope government forces everyone to take it like this foid did to her kid.
You can get (and die from) corona even if you're vaccinated, so what's the point?
to make sure the state/jews knows you will follow their commands.

Attachments

• 645DF819-27FD-4C74-B7A0-A2549E92D020.jpeg
    645DF819-27FD-4C74-B7A0-A2549E92D020.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 39
Oh your wish will come soon and don’t you think you deserve a ps5 or Xbox X for taking this vaccine
I don't have space for ps5/Xbox x rn. When I do, I will buy one

Traveling and because my shitty state requires it for working. I'm gonna run out of money so I can't neet for much longer. 1st dose gave me chest pain though so I'm conflicted and many people my family knows have had blood clots/died

I would take a vaccine if I thought it would improve my odds of survival or avoiding health problems (even though chances of me encountering virus are slim due to reclusive), but there's too little debate and too much chilling effect on speech for me to think proper questions are raised.

For example:
1) when RNA vax creates loose spike proteins that zip around the body, won't they get into tiny places that a big full virus package of spikes wouldn't be able to fit inside anyway?
2) inhaling virus would limit initial infections to lungs if I reacted quickly, keeping spieks from rest of body, but if I take RNA to produce spikes, they will zip everywhere including my heart and enflame and damage my heart muscle?
3) how do I know the RNA will break down after a single round of protein production and not keep building multiple rounds of spikes?