Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never fucking mind it’s over

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death

Positivity always leads to disappointment in my case

Same. That's why I try to be pessimistic so on the rare occasion something good happens, it feels good. When bad stuff happens, I'm not even surprised at all.

Same. That's why I try to be pessimistic so on the rare occasion something good happens, it feels good. When bad stuff happens, I'm not even surprised at all.
I was in a good mood for about 4 minutes until I experienced multiple fucking painful brutalities in that time frame which completely fucked my mind and I just hate living

I was in a good mood for about 4 minutes until I experienced multiple fucking painful brutalities in that time frame which completely fucked my mind and I just hate living
Brutal. I feel like shit today because I only slept 3 hours last night and woke up 3 times in that short time. My sleep is so bad it's killing me. Deprivation of love, touch, and sex will do that to you. What happened to you today?

Brutal. I feel like shit today because I only slept 3 hours last night and woke up 3 times in that short time. My sleep is so bad it's killing me. Deprivation of love, touch, and sex will do that to you. What happened to you today?
Thought a foid liked me in the gym. Sat near her unintentionally but she instantly got her stuff and moved away almost like she was repulsed by me. Surrounded by laughing couples in the gym on Friday night after work. I’m alone and my chest hurts from the loneliness.

Thought a foid liked me in the gym. Sat near her unintentionally but she instantly got her stuff and moved away almost like she was repulsed by me. Surrounded by laughing couples in the gym on Friday night after work. I’m alone and my chest hurts from the loneliness.
Fuck that's awful. I hate when they actively act repulsed and avoid you. They often cross the street to avoid me when I'm walking around town, and cross back after they pass me. Peak ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Am I really that fucking undesirable to you that you need to go that out of your way to avoid me? Fuck that shit man. My mind is getting more and more destroyed by the loneliness anymore. My sleep is more and more fucked and things just keep getting worse.

Fuck that's awful. I hate when they actively act repulsed and avoid you. They often cross the street to avoid me when I'm walking around town, and cross back after they pass me. Peak ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. Am I really that fucking undesirable to you that you need to go that out of your way to avoid me? Fuck that shit man. My mind is getting more and more destroyed by the loneliness anymore. My sleep is more and more fucked and things just keep getting worse.
It always gets worse . Just saw that same couple kiss in front of me mid fucking set I angrily slammed the fucking weights that I was curling and moved the fuck away from them immediately I hate living I hate this world this bs is so fucking shit

It always gets worse . Just saw that same couple kiss in front of me mid fucking set I angrily slammed the fucking weights that I was curling and moved the fuck away from them immediately I hate living I hate this world this bs is so fucking shit
Absolutely brutal. Always hate getting lifemogged by couples in public. Happens while riding my bike a lot

Good things happening make me feel uneasy, always waiting for the ball to drop. better not to get your hopes up.

It's not enough that they live on easy mode they are now actively hostile against us.

Positivity always leads to disappointment
:yes:I'm only positive about non-clown things i can control and that are not hardwired to abuse me. Like chilling at home after i finished cleaning it at the start of the weekend :feelsokman: but once i have to deal with soyciety i have to be subtle about regulating my emotions which makes me kinda numb. Whenever i tried to be pahsitive instead of doing just that, it always ended with a mental breakdown sooner or later.