Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never forget

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
QOPd80o7sEnYrLVcc6NZB7-HLho6fJWU6mGa8w2zSf4.jpg

Just be Eggy and say your a chick bro.

"Love cigarette juice!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just have a vagina theory

Jesus christ, fucking brutal

Potent overdosefuel

Never forget...

Just be a fucking female
Just wear a fucking wig and set your gender as foid in tinder

Never forget...

Just be a fucking female
Just wear a fucking wig and set your gender as foid in tinder
not even that is required.

I remember seeing a Tinder experiment somewhere of someone only using a pic of a ricebowl, setting gender to female and getting hundreds of matches within days.

I remember seeing a Tinder experiment somewhere of someone only using a pic of a ricebowl, setting gender to female and getting hundreds of matches within days.
Lmao

Probably doesn't work with baldingcels.

Just be ricebowl theory

When that happens, soyboys usually assume the girl behind the avatar is just too shy to upload her picture. They think they struck jackpot and that they found a cute nerdy girl who is shy and doesn't have anyone else messaging her. They don't realize she's got a million other dudes sending her DMs and that she's probably 2/10.

When that happens, soyboys usually assume the girl behind the avatar is just too shy to upload her picture. They think they struck jackpot and that they found a cute nerdy girl who is shy and doesn't have anyone else messaging her. They don't realize she's got a million other dudes sending her DMs and that she's probably 2/10.
shes already locked down chad before they find out

The way you feel looking at this pic is the way I feel about every western woman.

This is what I see when I look at them.

The way you feel looking at this pic is the way I feel about every western woman.

At least Eggy has personality. Kek

Oh my Fucking God .

Men are fucking so stupid.

Japan level cope

juggernaut law is irrefutable

When the male thirst is strong but the male hunger is also strong. :lul:

I'd swipe right tbh. Looks like a nice lady.

The mitochondria is the power house of the cell

Is that you, eggman?

The egg has cracked.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :lul::lul::lul: I hadn't seen that one before, certainly put a smile on my face

this post made me decide to go from drunk to blackout

see you on the otherside

This is just reality of life

It absolutely blows my mind that any man on planet Earth isn’t blackpilled from birth.