Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never forget

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Attach

Last edited:
I'll never forget this embed fail

I'll never forget this embed fail
when my threads fail like this its the biggest ropefuel ever

giga stress as you quickly try and edit the thread before too many people see it

when my threads fail like this its the biggest ropefuel ever

giga stress as you quickly try and edit the thread before too many people see it
Trucel trait: you don't care anymore

we're rotting on a worthless forum. no need for performance anxiety. everyone worth impressing already left the forum.

me saying ''yes'' isn't consent :foidSoy:

Some of the emojis are fucked too

all that suspense for this? we're incels why should we care about what normies have to go through? can't get accused of shit if ur an ugly permavirgin naturally equipped with a tailsman applying indefinite repulsion of all females within your vicinity. if normies get me too'd or unjustly fucked in court it's just free recruitment to the mansosphere and contributes to further tainting feminist agendas.

can't get accused of shit if ur an ugly permavirgin naturally equipped with a tailsman applying indefinite repulsion of all females within your vicinity
This is where you're wrong. If you're subhuman, you can easily get accused and blamed for "sexually harassing" women just by asking them a question or even glancing at them.

This is where you're wrong. If you're subhuman, you can easily get accused and blamed for "sexually harassing" women just by asking them a question or even glancing at them.
if ur a bluepilled subhuman. i have even less sympathy for those than normies.

if ur a bluepilled subhuman. i have even less sympathy for those than normies.
You're either a youngcel or retarded if you think having to talk to women is "bluepilled". Half the world's population are female and if you have to survive in soyciety you'll end up being forced to interact with one, whether it be in school, work, or just life in general for purposes other than sexual advances.

Lmao if they didn't want advancements made on them they shouldn't have dress as mega slut for chads

You're either a youngcel or retarded if you think having to talk to women is "bluepilled". Half the world's population are female and if you have to survive in soyciety you'll end up being forced to interact with one, whether it be in school, work, or just life in general for purposes other than sexual advances.
im no youngcel. if u interact with them in the absolute bare minimum ur chances of getting falsely accused of shit are less than 1%. the subhumans getting accused are the bluepilled cucks trying to impress chicks out of their league.

Being Chad is consent :yes: