Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never forget

Never forget when I was in kindergarten on the bus going home and two kids kept smashing my head in to the window.

So we would have to sit three in a seat and I was sitting by the window because my stop was one of the last. I don't know why or remember why but the kid sitting by the isle put his hand against my head and smashed it against the window. Then the kid in the middle did the exact same thing. Another time in kindergarten on the bus a kid made a dalmatian painting and shoved it in my face. The paint was still wet so I spent the entire time wiping it off on the way home. I didn't have a mirror so I kept wiping and I had rash and burn marks all over my face for like a week.

Never forget when I was in kindergarten on the bus going home and two kids kept smashing my head in to the window.
i'm sorry for you man..