Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEVER FORGET THIS

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Those who get angry at you for bringing up the fact that women value looks/genetics in dating are THE SAME PEOPLE who ridiculed, judged, and rejected you due to your looks in the past. They are all from the same group of psychopathic faggots who get enjoyment from your suffering and the gaslighting they direct at you while you suffer. I hate it when "former incels" on reddit get tricked into believing their experiences and hardships never happened.

People take little offense when you lie about how women act. But if you tell the truth about women, you will witness unprecedented anger, seething, and hostility.

I can’t understand how most of you aren’t in extreme anger. You didn't take the virginity of that girl you liked, other men did that. You were never given the chance to kiss that girl and feel your dick slide in some nice young pussy, you missed out on that. People secretly smirk at your sickly failo dominated recessed face but won't ever tell you right to your face, leaving you with constant doubts and insecurity.

You missed out on so much all because of the way your face looks, something you yourself never had control over.

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just for a chance at getting a girl to look my way

I can’t understand how most of you aren’t in extreme anger. You didn't take the virginity of that girl you liked, other men did that. You were never given the chance to kiss that girl and feel your dick slide in some nice young pussy, you missed out on that. People secretly smirk at your sickly failo dominated recessed face but won't ever tell you right to your face, leaving you with constant doubts and insecurity.

You missed out on so much all because of the way your face looks, something you yourself never had control over.

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just to get treated better by girls and have sex.
True tbh. I put all my rage into my username so i wouldnt have to say go ER or fuck this gay world. I am in constant rage despite being extremely numb:feelsaww:

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just for a chance at getting a girl to look my way
get a grip

How are most of you not in constant rage and depression over this? This shit fucking sucks. I have to spend thousands on surgeries just to get treated better by girls and have sex.
Its the funniest shit when people say that highschool and college aren't the best years of your life. Yeah sure totally, the time period where you are in your physical peak and have the least responsibilities are definitely not the best years of your life. We never got to experience our fucking youth.
get a grip
lurk moar

True tbh. I put all my rage into my username so i wouldnt have to say go ER or fuck this gay world. I am in constant rage despite being extremely numb:feelsaww:
What does your username even mean :waitwhat:
get a grip
>Joined: Oct 28, 2021
>Posts: 64
>Online: 8h 58m

Delete yourself GrAYfag
Its the funniest shit when people say that highschool and college aren't the best years of your life. Yeah sure totally, the time period where you are in your physical peak and have the least responsibilities are definitely not the best years of your life. We never got to experience our fucking youth.
They'll only say "omg yeah school sucked! I hated high school when I was your age too" out of sheer pity to make us feel better and then turn around and tell stories about all the sex they had, the parties they crashed, and the stupid shit they did in their school years while laughing it up with their friends/anyone else but you. Literally all normalfags is lie

Last edited:
What does your username even mean :waitwhat:

>Joined: Oct 28, 2021
>Posts: 64
>Online: 8h 58m

Delete yourself GrAYfag

They'll only say "oh school sucked! I hated high school when I was your age too" out of sheer pity to make losers like us feel better and then turn around and tell stories about all the sex they had and the stupid shit they did in high school while laughing it up with their friends/anyone else but you. Literally all normalfags is lie
Ask @Diocel

Ask @Diocel

No, he is right. We have every right to despise the people who mocked us, isolated us, rejected us for who were. Years of loneliness, countless days of hoping one day that maybe all this suffering we went though would go away. It never did, despite the challenges we faced, we tried to remain hopeful but each time life would throw another obstacle at us. The light at the end of the tunnel would become dimmer each day. No one accepted us, no one, they acted friendly at first in order to use us for their one benefit but would show their true colors sooner or later. I can keep going on and on about the shit we went through but people like you will just blame us in the end anyway. Fuck off infiltrator.
no one is denying you that right, go right ahead and hate everything there is. all I'm saying is that this hate is a very cozy and convenient attitude and you never even leave the force field of people that did you wrong by hating them. if thats your thing, enjoy it as you please

Fuck god (it has a bigger impact when you say it in arabic while it sounds soft when saying in english)
off topic question: youre one of the guys that has some kind of legend status on this forum (as far as I can tell from lurking the last couple months), but why is that? havent seen much activity from you or any threads lately

I hate it when "former incels" on reddit get tricked into believing their experiences and hardships never happened.
yeah the incel demographic in reddit are a bunch of cucks with no balls and retards that get easily manipulated.

funny how soycucks and foids love to manipulate suicidal men into hating themselves even more by blaming all their problems in everything but themselves.

no one is denying you that right, go right ahead and hate everything there is. all I'm saying is that this hate is a very cozy and convenient attitude and you never even leave the force field of people that did you wrong by hating them. if thats your thing, enjoy it as you please

View: https://voca.ro/19zddf7YwmHa
Fuck god (it has a bigger impact when you say it in arabic while it sounds soft when saying in english)
Ow the edge

oh no i'm not a high iq poster. i'm just a shit poster who post a lot (at least used to) and make shitty joke here and there and get along with people. just a frieny jestey. also funny thing no body gave me any attention before i mentioned that i'm an arab.
brutal arabpill JBA?

really like your voice ngl ...
:feelstrash:...
how do I record this kind of voice mail? I wanna reply somthing
Vocaroo is a website on which anyone can upload and record audio clips anonymously. Due to its anonymous nature, ease of use, and lack of an account system, it is popular on 4chan and other imageboards. The likelihood of it being a CIA datamining operation made to collect voice samples in order to build online profiles of imageboard users is high, and it certainly looks as though it was made to attract the typical 4chan user with its anonymity, green color scheme, and anime mascot.

Vocaroo is a website on which anyone can upload and record audio clips anonymously. Due to its anonymous nature, ease of use, and lack of an account system, it is popular on 4chan and other imageboards. The likelihood of it being a CIA datamining operation made to collect voice samples in order to build online profiles of imageboard users is high, and it certainly looks as though it was made to attract the typical 4chan user with its anonymity, green color scheme, and anime mascot.
Tales from the basement.

clicking on this link I just now learned my laptop has no microphone built in wtf...:feelswhat: sorry wouldve loved to reply something

clicking on this link I just now learned my laptop has no microphone built in wtf...:feelswhat:
I like how it took you this long to realize that :feelskek:
sorry wouldve loved to reply something
lol it’s fine bro. Just a FYI: you can use vocaroo on your mobile device as well but you probably already knew that

Last edited:
I like how it took you this long to realize that :feelskek:

lol it’s fine bro. Just a FYI: you can use vocaroo on your mobile device as well but you probably already knew that
no never used vocaroo ... thanks for the heads up though

Just don't lose hope, bro. 80-90 y.o. are the best decade for a man :soy:.
yeah the incel demographic in reddit are a bunch of cucks with no balls and retards that get easily manipulated.

funny how soycucks and foids love to manipulate suicidal men into hating themselves even more by blaming all their problems in everything but themselves.
Incels in denial are even more pathetic than self-conscious incels. 'It must be my personality :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:' then I heard by my own ears that strangers made fun of me because of looks not because of 'personality :soy:' or attitude.

Last edited:
oh no i'm not a high iq poster. i'm just a shit poster who post a lot (at least used to) and make shitty joke here and there and get along with people. just a frieny jestey. also funny thing no body gave me any attention before i mentioned that i'm an arab.
My arab brocel:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: