Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Never forget the /r/inceltear meetup

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
These are the people mocking us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://i.redd.it/pfbpeukw90811.png

There was a picture about an incel meetup and they mogged the subhumans of IT into oblivion

Why do they all look like trannys?

Another reason to hate trannies

There was a picture about an incel meetup and they mogged the subhumans of IT into oblivion

Yeah, if they were men they wouldn't even be here, they would have either roped and fled to Thailand. But because those echoskulls are toilets they get every privilege imaginable. :blackpill:

They all look like complete retards

So These are the ppl who take their time online and decide to bully virgin men for attention.

lol look at this subhuman landwhales

These are the people mocking us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
https://i.redd.it/pfbpeukw90811.png
They make fun of us as a cope. These trannies know they belong here with us. I can't even tell if these are foids or simps. Hypocrite fags.

Exactly, whenever you feel like :feelsclown: world is winning, just remember the meet up pill

is this actually an inceltears meetup? how do you know?

LOL this made my day i cant believe it

I feel a little better. Thanks.

entire DSM-5 in a single food court

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jesus fucking christ lmao

Tranny ensemble :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It's real, they bragged about it on /r/inceltears before it got banned, they also sold out all the XL and XXL T shirts they sell at these events.
well that's telling :feelskek:

I cant tell the gender of rightmost person.

Damn I kinda feel bad for them. 90% are trannies. Not one good looking biological female in the group.

Unrelated but I thought the restaurant sign in the back said "Asian Chad" :lul:

Also copious amounts of eye bleach required after viewing screenshot trannies.

Wtf they are LITERALLY 1/10 obese landwhale degenerate trannies:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I can’t believe these cucks mocked my posts here and made fun of me being attracted to my low tier stacy slutty onlyfans looking foid mother who MOGS them to oblivion :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

JFL attracted to these obese trannies is “normal” for them but being attracted to a hot 42 year old blonde with a boobjob with the sluttiest clothes walking around your house with yoga pants and high heels is weird:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: stupid faggot normies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They made fun of you for being attracted to a woman? That's not very progressive

Yes some foid opened a whole thread about my post and made fun of me:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: if i was a faggot or a tranny lover degenerate i would be celebrated by them and praised but they all made fun of me

They are just jealous that they will never look like her :ahegao:
When a member of IT claims to be a female, they are really a tranny.