Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Never forget the day IncelTears was made sub of the day and was brutally mocked by the rest of Reddit

:feelskek: I remember this.

The first comment is fucking based-
" Who could be more pathetic than a group of mentally ill virgins who whine and bitch all day on the internet? The people who devote all their time to mocking them. "

First time seeing this. IT BTFO. :feelskek: :feelskek:

" Who could be more pathetic than a group of mentally ill virgins who whine and bitch all day on the internet? The people who devote all their time to mocking them. "
Sums them up real good.

cuck tears is literally incels+bluepill
also typically normal people find little reason to go out of their ways to find people having it worse than them and mock them

this place is chads.co compared to IT

thousands and thousands od upvotes, only people defending IT are other IT MEMBERS

My favorite comment mocking IT was something along the lines of "You know, incels always say that IT members are incels in denial and based off what I've read on IT, they're right. I mean these guys will say they're 30 years old, never hugged, kissed, dated or had sex with a girl yet they'll still say they don't fit the description of a incel.

also typically normal people find little reason to go out of their ways to find people having it worse than them and mock them

Brutal "chads.co"Pill

My favourite line is still "71,274 Chads and normies battling incels"

They honestly imagine themselves as Chads heroically battling us like it's the fellowship of the ring against the orcs.

My favourite line is still "71,274 Chads and normies battling incels"

They honestly imagine themselves as Chads heroically battling us like it's the fellowship of the ring against the orcs.
they think reddit is a capeshit movie irl

CuckTears on suicide watch JFL

All the users who upvoted the first comment have probably left reddit by now ngl.

That was glorious, I remember ITards coping by saying that we made alt acoounts and wrote the comments ourselves

I remember this, Braincels shat on IT for months after it happened :feelskek:

I remember this, Braincels shat on IT for months after it happened :feelskek:

To be fair we'd been doing that before for months anyway.

I'm not sure if they somehow traced this back to me but my reddit account just got banned from the new incel tears sub despite me not posting anything incel like for months. :dab:

I have the suspicion that it's mostly woke landwhales and other low SMV women, very soy male feminist allies (cucks for short) and literal trannies that drive most of the engagement on IT. Who else would feel the need to voluntarily patrol and brigade adult virgin boards? Like SJWs they are convinced that they are doing important work, enjoy feeling morally superior and get to satisfy that feeling everytime they call out an incel heresy.

IT won’t touch this

IT won’t touch this

I remember when this was happening. They kept insisting that Braincels had brigaded the comments section and that there wasn't any actual backlash and that it was just us making fake accounts. Unfortunately for them taking 5 seconds to skim over the accounts showed they had been posting for years so it's not as if we made them that morning just to fuck with them.
My favorite comment mocking IT was something along the lines of "You know, incels always say that IT members are incels in denial and based off what I've read on IT, they're right. I mean these guys will say they're 30 years old, never hugged, kissed, dated or had sex with a girl yet they'll still say they don't fit the description of a incel.

I mean to be fair I've got no legs or arms but I don't identify as disabled so I get it

Last edited:
still those motherfuckers at IT are dangerous, the guy form LARP.me got doxxed and in serious danger

Lmao I saw this before. Literally everyone hates IT even more than us. They literally spend most of the day stalking our forums while drinking soy and screenshot them. As one comment said they are just a misandrist circle jerk with foids and male feminists and also mtf trannies

Dam. Never knew this. Quite powerful.

"Inceltears is THE most pathetic subreddit. the majority of users there are landwhales and incels in denial (the male users there)"

Hiroshima Nagasaki Based

I’m curious what IT thinks of other non incels pointing that parallel out lol

Glad to see a lot of normies actually dislike IT

Inceltears has a few foids and mostly white knighting incels trying to get with those foids. The pathetic thing is they are too weak to physically whiteknight so they do it anonymously online in the slim hope of being thrown some pussy. Normies can see this and mock them mercilessly.

I wonder how normies will react when IT gets featured again, reddit has become way more cucked since 2018

I wonder how normies will react when IT gets featured again, reddit has become way more cucked since 2018
Actually if you look on r/singles most of the simps get downvoted

I remember this, fucking based