Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never forget: the damage is done.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
For you incels in your mid-20s or above...never forget:

Even if you ascend, the damage has been done. The years of inceldom and lack of relationships have warped you mentally. After so much anticipation, even if you end up getting into a relationship with regular sex, you are likely to still be bitter because of all the previous years of your sexual poverty. After so much build-up, regular sex is bound to disappoint.

Words of wisdom have been said. No sexual or romantic AT VERY LEAST experiences until 19-20 is legit death. You'll never be the same. Teen love may be overrated, but no romance until 15-16 already starts to heavily fuck up your mentality.

Damage is done by 18 - 100%
Damage done is modified x2 by Age 21 - 200%
Damage done is modified x3 by Age 25 - 600%
Damage done is modified x4 by Age 30 - 2400%
Damage done is modified x5 by Age 35 - 12000%
Damage done is modified x6 by Age 40 - 72000%

You get the idea.

Even if you ascend, the damage has been done. The years of inceldom and lack of relationships have warped you mentally. After so much anticipation, even if you end up getting into a relationship with regular sex, you are likely to still be bitter because of all the previous years of your sexual poverty. After so much build-up, regular sex is bound to disappoint.
Why post stuff who everyone know?

I doubt anyone cares at this point though. You've just accept the fact that you failed to become a normal functioning member of society.

I doubt anyone cares at this point though. You've just accept the fact that you failed to become a normal functioning member of society.
And yet we still have to slave away and pay taxes and rent, lest we starve.

The only point of living would be waiting to see where these "sex bots" thing will go. If they ever gonna make it somewhat available to general public aka poorcels, then we can cope that way at least. Suicide is always considered, so we must always look for other opportunities.

Damage is done by 18 - 100%
Damage done is modified x2 by Age 21 - 200%
Damage done is modified x3 by Age 25 - 600%
Damage done is modified x4 by Age 30 - 2400%

You get the idea.
At what age do I need to have had sex to get that 666% get?
At what age do I need to have had sex to get that 666% get?
Oh fuck. I just calculated it. It was a month ago. I missed it, guys.

Amen. I've heard that from my ex incel friend who ascended. He ascended at 30 to be betabux. He's still a blackpilled normie.

He ascended at 30 to be betabux.
Fxne6Oh.gif

For some it never began

should you ever even remotely get there, realising you are your girlfriend's tenth while she's your first will probably make you want to kill both her and yourself immediately

Even though I could predict that as well as even a casual Pokémon anime watcher knows Ash will use Pikachu to save his ass, goddamn @ that even for the 20th time I’ve watched that.

Water is wet.

This is the biggest bullshit about being an adult. Working 40 hours a week (and the other 12+ hours it takes to get ready and go and get from work) leaves no room to enjoy copes. I think this is why men end up having children: They think "since I have to work 40 hours anyway might as well give it some purpose by breeding and getting meaning from providing for my brood."

That is true. Lot of us are mentally stunted

i dont even care about ascending at this point.