Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never forget the atomic racepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you ever have a doubt it's completely over for ricecels, go watch this video :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I'm confused does the first ricecel have a cuck fetish? Why'd he let his gf give the white guy her number? :feelsUgh:

:feelsUnreal::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
Noodlewhores. Noodlewhores everywhere.
I'm confused does the first ricecel have a cuck fetish? Why'd he let his gf give the white guy her number? :feelsUgh:
Low T rice simp. :feelsbadman:

Because she will side w the white man and lash her bf out for being too controlling, and everyone in that public place will support the noodlewhore. The guy is super lucky to be asian and have a noodlewhore gf and probably knows that his relationship is only hanging by a thread, and he can't afford to even do even one mistake.

2 hours of life fuel thx boyo :feelsokman: ill self insert myself as white chad and jerk off to this video :feelsthink:

The guy is super lucky to be asian and have a noodlewhore gf and probably knows that his relationship is only hanging by a thread, and he can't afford to even do even one mistake.
but the relationship ended right there as soon as she gave the mayo her number. or at least a non cuckold relationship ended right there. he knows what the next step is... so hes just going to tolerate his gf fucking white guys and in exchange he gets to say he has a gf? :feelssus:

but the relationship ended right there as soon as she gave the mayo her number. or at least a non cuckold relationship ended right there. he knows what the next step is... so hes just going to tolerate his gf fucking white guys and in exchange he gets to say he has a gf? :feelssus:
Yes :feelshaha:

So hes just going to tolerate his gf fucking white guys and in exchange he gets to say he has a gf? :feelssus:
What else can he do? He can't even have an angry facial expression at the girl lest even face legal charges. And believe me rice society is cucked as fuck.

Like I said in my earlier thread, Yellow race is a worker race, they were designed to be beta buxxers. How the fuck do you expect them to be able to compete with Caucasians? Every other race mogs Asians, except for Pure Africans.
2 hours of life fuel thx boyo :feelsokman: ill self insert myself as white chad and jerk off to this video :feelsthink:
I like the part where some noodle whore "comedian" says she's half asian, half normal. JFL even THEY know they're subhuman bug people.

Last edited:
Asians are disgusting self hating race.
I swear even niggers and curries are better than them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back